Its been a minute!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
whats good tho to all the NW siccness folx....i finally got back up on this here computer...dont seem like a whole is poppin in the forum right now....either way WHATS GOOD??

Apr 10, 2006
whats the business Bammer???? I'll be in there soon enough...just really goin thru it this year....also waitin 4 my dude to get back so we can finish this thing up....Preemo whats trill??? did we speak b4 on here????? I see u know my name...
So for real tho..whats the good word on here lately??? who's the new board antogonist????...whos the dopest artist from the NW on here????? wheres all the cats who used to post in here all the time ...or have things just changed??????

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
CEEOHELAY said:
whats the business Bammer???? I'll be in there soon enough...just really goin thru it this year....also waitin 4 my dude to get back so we can finish this thing up....Preemo whats trill??? did we speak b4 on here????? I see u know my name...
So for real tho..whats the good word on here lately??? who's the new board antogonist????...whos the dopest artist from the NW on here????? wheres all the cats who used to post in here all the time ...or have things just changed??????
man its been awhile remember u worked at mr.rags in bellevue and northgate harold and antwaines boy i used to give u our cds and shit too lol

long ass time ago like i didnt even know u as cola lol what up tho

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
welcome back cola...it's been awhile...

preemo, are you talkin about mr. rags from yakima?

Apr 25, 2002
What's going down C.O.L.A.? Do you have any idea when that cut "No Slack" is coming out? You spit some extraordinary lava shit on that cut.......

Apr 10, 2006
Cranky said:
What's going down C.O.L.A.? Do you have any idea when that cut "No Slack" is coming out? You spit some extraordinary lava shit on that cut.......

Naw homie i dont even think that will ever come out... Unless D does somethin with it....I use to have a copy of the full song but it got erased from my computer on accident....The Whole song is dope the beat... the liks....all i can say is talk to D on that one....cold part is....you dont even get to hear J-Dubs verse or Brazy Js verse on the snippet

@preemo
my bad folx....Whats up wit you????? U out in CALI now i heard Harold is out there too...