Israel halts funds to Palestinians

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13254155

FUCKING LEACHES !!! WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END!! HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH SHIT LIKE THIS! OVER AND FUCKING OVER!!
How can they get away with it? Because the Anti-Islam ignorant and satanic run U.S.A. Supports the shyt out of the Israel jews kill off the muslims who rightfully had a place in the holy land promised by god himself, Fuck the current state of Israel, whats going on over there is purely evil and shouldnt be. My heart and blessings go to the Palestainians, they are truely going thru it, and we think whats goin on in Lybia is fucked up? Man, this is a straight up war on Islam, huge mistake, im bout ready to bounce out of the USA, the curruption and greed is far beyond a country I want to Rep. Smh.

Apr 2, 2010
How can they get away with it? Because the Anti-Islam ignorant and satanic run U.S.A. Supports the shyt out of the Israel jews kill off the muslims who rightfully had a place in the holy land promised by god himself, Fuck the current state of Israel, whats going on over there is purely evil and shouldnt be. My heart and blessings go to the Palestainians, they are truely going thru it, and we think whats goin on in Lybia is fucked up? Man, this is a straight up war on Islam, huge mistake, im bout ready to bounce out of the USA, the curruption and greed is far beyond a country I want to Rep. Smh.
Also, our welcome with every country on earth is wearing thin. When you watch a empire that mercilessly conquers nations simply for beneficial gain and build, you get paranoid fast anticipating your turn to be the victim as a spectator.

While everyone puts their needs and nation first which is perfectly understandable, we really over-extend ours.

That was a absolutely sick move, I can see a war erupting which will involve the US jumping in and justifying more unprovoked invasions in the middle east.

Fuck Israel