isnt dj green lantern from the bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2004
when i was checking out some papoose mixtapes, i seen some tracks he produced. if hes blowing up like that in the east, i think he should consider throwing up some of this new bay music like team, quinn, jacka in his projects.

Apr 26, 2004
oh yeah.. but aint both of them doing big things in NY due to those pac/biggie rap phenomenom mixtapes? only person really trying to push bay mixtapes out here is demolition man and hes from NY...

Apr 26, 2004
g stack, where can i find bay mixtapes such as Jacka & Hustlah - Animal Planet or Team - Go Music in frisco? couldnt find any @ rasputins on powell..

Nov 1, 2005
Some of those Clothing Stores up on Market sell local underground mixtapes.... Dj Boriqua 1 got a mixtape out wit Husalah hosting it .. & He told me that he got the Mob Figaz hosting his 2nd mixtape....He calls the mixtape series 'The Streetz Luv Me, Clubs Need Me' (something like that) The Husalah mixtape he did is coo

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what? is that cover serious? i mean, the cover isnt that bad, but at the same time, its kinda weird lookin...and i may catch heat for this, with questions like "why does it matter what shirt hes wearin?" but u knwo that shit was put on there deliberately..why is he wearin a g unit shirt? cuz hes from new york? just wonderin

Jul 10, 2005
DubbC415 said:
what? is that cover serious? i mean, the cover isnt that bad, but at the same time, its kinda weird lookin...and i may catch heat for this, with questions like "why does it matter what shirt hes wearin?" but u knwo that shit was put on there deliberately..why is he wearin a g unit shirt? cuz hes from new york? just wonderin
whoo kid is g-units main dj. he be doin almost all they mixtapes and he signed wit them i think

thats why u see "g-unit" at the bottom of the cover