Is this an indirect diss towards Tech N9ne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Boards kinda slow so this might stir some shit up...

Found this video of a rapper named T-Rex battling our board favorite Okwerdz. The part of the video I'm talking about starts out around 4:47. I haven't watched much past this point but you should start from the beginning cause this dudes "freestyle" ain't to bad.

I apologize in advance if I ruined anyones life by posting this video. The only reason why I call it a possible indirect diss is he's putting Tech on the same level as Okwerdz.

Once again I apologize...I'm a white boy from Johnson County who doesn't get laid and has nothing better to do then search for possible tech n9ne disses. I'm sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM4NBsr0kho&annotation_id=annotation_746413&feature=iv

Mar 12, 2006
1. these grindtime battles are promoted as written battles

2. no its not a diss, hes basically saying okwerdz' mom fucked tech to get him to collab with him back in the day

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, anyone who has seen 8 Mile knows that. Piss on "I'm rubber, your glue." Just clown yourself and leave the other guy(s) without any material. Ha.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Just clown yourself and leave the other guy(s) without any material. Ha.
Around here, you gotta do that shit. You can't say a damn thing around here without somebody talkin' some kind of smack. It's horrible. After being on this forum for a while, I've gotten used to it. So, sometimes I don't say certain shit cuz I already know it's gonna spark some kind of shit talkin'. I feel sorry for newcomers that don't know the mood around here.

Mar 12, 2006
Okwerdz is lame. All he ever does is play the crowd.
Thats part of battling, you still have to do something right for the crowd to like you. Although the west coast crowds usually blindly cheer for a west coast dude over an east coast, Ok still killed Rex.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
And that is effective. His lines killed T-Rex's, though.
It's cheap trick.

Thats part of battling, you still have to do something right for the crowd to like you. Although the west coast crowds usually blindly cheer for a west coast dude over an east coast, Ok still killed Rex.
This is what I don't understand. If you are from California, and you were raised in California, and you live in California, how much excitement can you get from someone yelling something about California?
Okwerdz is overrated. T-Rex sucks.