Is There Something Wrong?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2004
I've been getting that lately from my nerves. I'm taking Niquil and having a few drinks before bed. It was getting so that I am not even tired, and I stay up. Then the next day I am exhausted and hallucinating. But today I'm Ok. I actually slept a few hours last night.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i used to have insomnia real bad back when i was in high school. good thing they had a midnight basketball thing going on at the park where i lived. have you tried working out?...it worked for me on some nights. they also had a 24hr fast food resturaunts where i lived...i'd get the munchies around 4am and walk to go get some burgers.

Apr 8, 2005
i have that real bad in the summer, just lay down and put on some music, listen to like 6 cds and im still awake so i get up and grab somthin to drink and try to sleep some more, just stare at the walls till someone else wakes up, shits nuts, i hate it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Meelo said:
same here except i actually do get tired, just cant fall asleep
Same here. But even if I didn't get any sleep or I am really tired the next day...after a hour or two I am usually doing alright.

But yeah...if this keeps happening to you or gets worse I would go have a doctor check it out.

Nuttkace