Is there any Halloween parties tonight??? Or clubs having special ishhhhh?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Well Swick erased my post about Bone Thugs, but I was tryin to close it off, until some no name came and put his 2 cents in the mix. But on another side, wassup with a Halloween party tonight? Is there any that you know of?

Sep 7, 2002
shit i wentt o a haloween party....off tha hook! mmm....got fcked up....damn i gotta og to bed....got scool tomorrwo....laters yall

Jul 7, 2002
lol...I was with J Law...and he looked like thte Statue of Liberty there at the end of the night......I had lit a shot of 151 on fire..and this cat spilled it on his hand. His hand was a fucking torch.

I'm sure it wasn't as funny for you as it was for me Law...but damn.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

ms_n9na said:
shit i wentt o a haloween party....off tha hook! mmm....got fcked up....damn i gotta og to bed....got scool tomorrwo....laters yall
i can tell you had a lot of fun...............you must have been real fucked up!!

out!!

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
haha much love matt..

im still hungover but i managed to go to work at 7am..

that bitch came over after everyone left but i wouldnt let her in the house...next time me kick it i wont get so fucked up.. i was hurtin...and my hand is a little burnt up.. lmao..

~law~