IS THEIR ANYWHERE I CAN GET A CDR THATS MORE THAN 80 MIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
yeah compusa has them 99 min cds they've had them for over a year now. mainly used for copying movies, also those computer shows in the vallejo fairgrounds have them but they might have cd's with a larger minute capacity know.

late

Apr 25, 2002
ebay has the 99min cd. but then you got to have a burner that will burn more than 80 minutes. (maybe a cd drive that will read the shit too). and a program as well. NERO allows that shit, they got an option for *overburn*. a lot of the 40x - 48x burners out today can burn to 99min discs

May 13, 2002
jim 99min you can find them at compusa most burners wont work cuzz they cant read that many sectors on the cd itself, hit me if you need help

kev

May 13, 2002
the quality is the same just make sure that when you burn the cd that you dont go faster than X2 if you do then your gonna run into problems on some older cd players

i use a mac with advd burner and it has worked for me i just did it to see if it would work,you know how us studio cats do it

yeah,if thATS WHAT YOU WANT THEN IT CAN BE DONE

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
YEAH, SOMETHIN TOLD ME, TO JUST CALL YOU.... LOL!!! ILL HIT YOU TOMORROW AND WE CAN CHOP IT UP.... IM BASICALLY TRYIN TO ADD SOME TRAX TO THIS COMP, AND I AM OUT OF ROOM... AND I HAERD THESE CD'S IS OUT THEIR.... BUT I STILL NEED TO MAKE SURE I CAN GET THEM PRESSED EVEN AFTER I GET THEM ON LIKE 90 MIN CDR'S.... IM SURE IT CAN HAPPEN, AFTER ALL MASTER P HAD PLENTY OF CD'S WITH 25 TRAX OR SOMETHIN...I'LL BE AT CHA THO... 1

May 13, 2002
ILL CHECK WITH THE PLANT THAT I RUN MY DUPLICATION THROUGH IN THE MORNING AND LET YOU KNOW,AT WORST THEYED HAVE TO ORDER THEM,ALSO I CAN GET 1K DOUBLE CDS FOR UNDER $1900