IS THE WORLD SLEEP'N ON THIS REAL TALENT IN YO FACE(READ THIS A.S.A.P)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
wow.....

Im not gonna hate. In my opinion I like that yall is doing what you gotta do to hustle. Personally, Im not feelin the music. But at the saME TIME who am I. Keep doing ya thang.

In my Dictionary: HATIN'- An opinion with no reason.

My reason for my opinion is: Theres no substance. No push behind it. Meaning a "purpose." But thats just what i look for. GOOD SHIT THOUGH DO YALL THANG.

GRUFF

PS: Dont post too much on here. They'll ban you for spamming....this is in regaurds to the second post you posted. Just looking out..ONE

Gruff

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Its not bad, you need to develop lyrically some more, all the subjects and rhymes a little predictable. Not that its a problem, but i personally dont like the sound of your voices, audio wise, but i think thats my. You guys arent bad and have the right idea, you just to define your sound and start hustlin it, but thats just my two cents

Nov 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
Showcase'n-
i like the showcas'n subject just thought yall could have rap'd more on topic with it like talk about how you stunt instead of killin the whole party and using the bitch word about 20 times... other than that i can gig to it foreals

Man they Go-
Didnt like the beat that much the Topic is the same as Showcase'n killin sellin drugs and stuff like that shows no creativity because everyone doing it. i like y'all energy though.

didnt listen to the 3rd song because it wasn't a original beat.

i added yall on myspace keep doing yo thang and when you make music just think would this make a good video...would this get on the radio. just my advice take it or leave.

yall trying though so i respect that.

Apr 18, 2007
if you rap about selling drugs and killing people... nobody's sleeping, that shit has just already been said so many times if you not saying the shit in an original way, have good chemistry, a good delivery, the production isn't insanely good or your not doing something else to make yourself stand out from the rest of this shit then you won't even get the whole 10th grade class to buy it let alone anybody else