Is the Mac Dre "Live from County Jail" album any good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
I've seen this album around for many years, but I've always been hesitant to buy it. Is it any good? I've never really heard anyone talk about it before.

Jul 15, 2002
u a mac dre fan ?

if so it's a good cd if u like mac dre, back in da hood first song is hella tight, it tells the story of how he got locked up and shit with the "so called" attempted bank robbery. if u are a dre fan pick it up it's good material.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn damize, i gotta go pull out my creepin on ah come up cd now thanks to your sig. them boys fucked everybody up when that shit dropped.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Nothing was tighter to me back then, than Mac Dre's old school albums... They had a gang of songs that were never released were Lil Bruce and Mac Dre had major funk. I wish i can find them songs again... They were some classics......

Jul 10, 2002
man mac dre lost me when i heard his latest shit, sound like either money or excstacy got to his head.....he just dont sound the same.....he was sick back on the "stay on my toes " days