Is the Fillmoe the coldest spot in the bay right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
I mean, shit, 5 murders and it aint even the mid February?

I live in South florida and no hoods get that type of drama. There must be some serious beef going on?

That shit Messy talked is true to the heart.

Dec 12, 2006
Tha SFC has highest minority homicide rate percentage in the nation, its also a minority majority city tho, theres a bunch of homicides that happen in chinatown that dont get reported cuz dem bodies just disapear..........

Nov 19, 2005
i go to school a block away, shit is crazy right now been like 3 shootings on eddy and laguna, one daylight shooting,some people heard the shots. That was like a week and a half ago

Nov 30, 2006
Richmond, Oakland, EPA, HP, Filmore are all the same no use in trying to find out what's worst cuz it's like comparing apples with apples...lol

I'm sure a bullet feels the same no matter what city your in.

Dec 12, 2006
Mr.REE said:
Richmond, Oakland, EPA, HP, Filmore are all the same no use in trying to find out what's worst cuz it's like comparing apples with apples...lol

I'm sure a bullet feels the same no matter what city your in.

thats the realest shit ive read here, no point of even debating it

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah it's not even anything to brag about. The latest ones were even in broad daylight

sobaywitit said:
i go to school a block away, shit is crazy right now been like 3 shootings on eddy and laguna, one daylight shooting,some people heard the shots. That was like a week and a half ago
what school is that?

Apr 25, 2002
You guys are so cool comparing how hard you're neighborhoods are.

Shut the fuck up and get a life.

People are DYING right now in San Francisco and all you want to talk about is how cool Messy Marv is since he said his neighborhood hard. Must be a prophet.

May 9, 2006
yea this shit had me on edge walking down turk the other day in the rain. off topic but i seen some dude getting pushed around (literally) by some homeless dude on market, kept saying "naw naw naw give it BACK" whatever it was. kid kept turning around and walking the other way like 4 times, hella shook looking like he was about to cry.. which one of you on here was that?

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
YEAH FOR THE RECORD....................................................

aint nothin fly about it. i put my life on the line for this FRISCO SHIT! starting in fillmoe grabing everybody from every turf especially eddy street to help resolve some of these issues before it got out of hand. then you got niggaz like MESS who cant even walk these streets but promote the bullshit (BEEF) on record like its a game. when its 14 year olds having to run and hide when retaliation happens on both blocks uptown & downtown and none of them are going to school because of that same fact. IT SOUND DOPE ON RECORD but in real life its painful. REAL LIFE MEANING YOU GOT TO SEE THE EMPTY SHELL CASINGS AND POOLS OF BLOOD ALSO THE SCREAMING MOTHER ASKING WHY HER SON. aint nothing fly about it. IM GUILTY FIRST AND FOREMOST for being an OG and pushing that type of music in my younger days but seen that wasnt the life i wanted so why sell it to the next man?????????????????????? THATS WHY I AINT FEELING CATS WHO TALK THIS SHIT BUT THEY AINT OUT THERE.......GANGSTA RAP= FAKE NIGGAZ ( MESSY TYPE NIGGAZ) NO HATE JUST FACTS. IM IN FILLMOE RIGHT NOW 2 OF MY YOUNG HOMIES DEAD. BABY ON THE WAY. NO FUNERAL MONEY. JUST BILLS LEFT FOR FAMILIES WHO CANT AFFORD IT.

I TALK THIS SHIT CAUSE IM RIDING FOR THE PEACE MOVEMENT WIN LOSE OR DRAW YOU CANT STAND ON THE SIDELINE YOU WIT IT OR YOU AINT!

HARBOR RD AND WEST POINT WAY MORE DEADLY BUT GOD BLESSED US TO BEGIN TO WORK THROUGH IT AND THE CLIMAX WAS BRINGING THEM TO THE BARS AWARDS IN O5' AND THE WAS THE BIGGEST STATEMENT MADE TO A WHOLE GENERATION OF YOUNG KILLAZ THAT IF THESE TO CLICKS CAN COME AND STAND BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD WIT 1 MAN WORKING IMANGINE WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF WE ALL PLAYED OUR PART.

THE BEEF PICKED BACK UP AND 10 OR 15 MUDERS SINCE THEN.

NOW ITS ALL OVER THE CITY AND ITS LIKE A COMPETITION. WHO CAN STRIKE BACK THE FASTEST.

I HATE IT BUT ITS WHERE IM FROM, AND A REAL BOSS WOULD NEVER STAND ON THE SIDE.

just my 4 cent.

Sep 8, 2005
^mess cant walk tha streets? u talkin like mess fucked yo bitch or sumthin every nigga in tha bay right now talkin bout shootin shit up niggas been killin each other from tha beginning of time it has nuthin 2 do wit music. i agree it aint nuthin fly about dat shit but 1 nigga is not bout to stop tha violence