IS Tech

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
Is yuKmouth going to be on Techs new Album? I hope that the Regime album drops soon I 've been waiting for years for that to drop. Techs new Album is going to be the worst. He should drop a 3 disc Album. Everready,
Isms, and a DvD. That would be some shit. Glad to here that Twista and Tech got on a Track together.
R.K.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2005
Your one of tehm cat's that aint happy with nothing you get... Fuck i'd be happy with a 1 disc album. Respect wehat your bieng given... Oh wait, you always got a whole slew of new country records you could go pick up... lol j/p dawg.

Nov 14, 2005
What the hell are you talking about? I am just saying it would be cool if he dropped a 3 disc set. You don't fuckin know shit you bitch. I got one fucking country album big fuckin deal I just thought people would be opened minded to some new shit like Gary Allan the album is dark. I see you were born in 89 youngster when I was listenin to rap your ass was sucking on a baby bottle.
How many Tech albums you got? I bet your ass don't got the OG Angelhellic.... or Calm before the Storm you micth bade.........hahahahhahah

Nov 6, 2005
Lol, ok listen up... I dont care how old i am, Age is just a number... If you will re-read my post, and do it open mindedly.. The last 3 words are j/p man (Incase you dont know j/p is just playing) If you have no sense of humor, than, i am sorry for commenting. If you do, wise up man, i was kidding. I must have mis-understood your first post, because to me, it sounded very much like you were bitching that you wanted a DVD included. There is a large difference between wishing and bitching, and again i apologize if i misunderstood. But hey man, you need to lighten the fuck up, that thing in front of you is a computer, which i'm guessing your on the internet, meaning... ITS NOT SERIOUS! Damn mayne.

Nov 14, 2005
Sorry, I wasn't bitchin I would be happy if tech dropped a one disc album. Iam far from a rednecro. You heard of 3 x krazy. Stackin chips is a must have.... keak ager and ba kill that album. C-bo's are also off the chain. J/p I didn't realize you were just playing!!!!!!!! If you don't have calm before the storm or the Worst I will send you a copy just email your address to me [email protected] and I will hook you up... Again I am sorry I just drank a 40 of Mickeys so I am a buzzed and didn't get you were just playin.
You should also pick up 2pac all eyez on me. That album is classic......... R.K.

Nov 6, 2005
Word up, no credit card :S That would be the age thing :)...
ANyway, im glad for once someone solved a beef on here, maybe some people with thick heads will see it can be done@!