Is Suh dirty?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Ndamukong Suh a dirty player?

• Total voters

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
your logic is way off though bro... "he tried to stomp him, but he missed, no blood , no foul"... thats like sayin dude shot at him, but the bullet missed, no wound no foul... gotta be responsible for your actions...
thats the thing though. he didnt miss. yea it was out of line. its just not that serious to me though. sorry. people act like he just ran up to some random dude and shoved his head into the ground then did the curb stomp on him american history x style. gtfoh yeah suspend him a game but damn lets not act like there is some guy in icu hoping to survive.

Jan 4, 2003
hopefully since he appealed tha suspension he'll be out for tha game agasint us as well.. doubt it tho.. our Line will hold its own regardless

Jul 5, 2009
I'd rather get my arm barely stomped then chopped in the knee like Eric Berry. And everybody remembers Shaun Smith vs the Niners right? Lol. The stomp was wrong but hella dirty shit used to go on in the league and it don't bother me unless somebody gets fucked up like Warren Sapp did ol boy from the Packers.

Nov 7, 2006
He lets his emotions get the best of him....
BINGO. he's not a dirty player but he's an immature player with ALOT of heart. dude bent him over backwards and he got pissed and reacted in a bad way. those who said yes need to check there pants and see if they still got some balls in there. they mighta dropped out when the nfls balls did.