Is revolution possible in this era of global capitalism?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epitaph

The war on terrorism?

Is this a justification for intervention of the Us military into conflicts that threaten the pocketbooks of those who run this nation?

In south america(Peru/Columbia) we are intervening in a peoples revolution labeling the enemies of the upper class aristocracy as terrorists when infact they are supported by 90% of the population and use tactics no less terrible than those of their nations govt. They just dont have the media as a shield.

Do you think the population of the United states could prevail in a war against our own Govt if it became nessisary?

Do you know that you are seen as an asset/natural resource and are assigned a dollar value by the Govt. state and federal.

So the question becomes how much is your freedom worth?

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Epitaph said:
The war on terrorism?

Is this a justification for intervention of the Us military into conflicts that threaten the pocketbooks of those who run this nation?

In south america(Peru/Columbia) we are intervening in a peoples revolution labeling the enemies of the upper class aristocracy as terrorists when infact they are supported by 90% of the population and use tactics no less terrible than those of their nations govt. They just dont have the media as a shield.

Do you think the population of the United states could prevail in a war against our own Govt if it became nessisary?

Do you know that you are seen as an asset/natural resource and are assigned a dollar value by the Govt. state and federal.

So the question becomes how much is your freedom worth?
"Is this a justification for intervention of the Us military into conflicts that threaten the pocketbooks of those who run this nation?"

Ummmmm, okkkk, like any middle eastern country's really threaten our pocketbooks........

"In south america(Peru/Columbia) we are intervening in a peoples revolution labeling the enemies of the upper class aristocracy as terrorists when infact they are supported by 90% of the population and use tactics no less terrible than those of their nations govt. They just dont have the media as a shield."

supported by 90% of the nation.....LOL.....use the media as a shield?????? lol...... The liberal media fiends for any and everything to throw against George Bush and the Republican party. Why else do you think as I type the tops new story on AOL is "BUSH had known of hijack threat"...there is no more blatant attack I could of imagine to come with than to insinuate that George Bush knew and should have prevented what happened.

"Do you think the population of the United states could prevail in a war against our own Govt if it became nessisary?"

if more than 70% of the population did, what does that have to do with anything?? LOL...

"Do you know that you are seen as an asset/natural resource and are assigned a dollar value by the Govt. state and federal. "

yes......anddddddddddd
"So the question becomes how much is your freedom worth? "

freedom to do what? please tell me you have a reasoning behind all this, what the hell are you talking about.....LOL

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Whoever is in power labels who the traitors/rebels/enemies are.
So basically the rich and powerful will brand any threat to their reign an enemy.

Even tho they let us have our freedom, they twist it to fit their opinions and beliefs.

None of us in the country seem to care.

With technology they will rule us, and when were disarmed they will enslave us.

NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA NRA all the way!

Apr 25, 2002
fuck the white house there gonna get us all killed.. i try explaining how currupt the ogvt is but people always say ohh but they ddi this or sunk a ship or somthing stupid... anyone know we got a embargo on lumber amoungst other things on canda just cuz bush is not happy about weed getting into america.. if he gonna put a embargo over weed I think you all know what else he will do.. do you know your govt embargo on cuba is killing innocient people even fmr president carter saying enough is enough... do you know the us embargo on iraq kills 5,000 innocient iraqi children a month..I hate to sound all sad like a bitch and all but it chokes me up kinda when i relize the damage the govt inflicting on the world.. i can go on for days but it not worth becuase it hard to even get it across anymore to people(not blaming anyone on here)

May 5, 2002
The government as a WHOLE is not currupt. Their is more to the govt then what the obvious is, for example, my dad works for the govt.... he paves roads for marin county. I wouldn't say overthrow it because its a good system, probobly the best in the world. of course their are flaws but you wouldn't have to overthrow it to fix them.

Their sure are a handfull of bad seads in the govt the ruin it all in the name of $$$ tho. Terrorism is gonna be used the same way as communism was used in the future I garentee that. And why wouldn't anyone not have reason to look at Bush with a close eye, givin the fact that he's the son of the extreemly curupt Bush Sr.

"do you know the us embargo on iraq kills 5,000 innocient iraqi children a month"

Yup, they have a 9/11 every month over their. Of course Sadam Is to blame for most of their problems, But when hopsitals are restricted from getting blood bags because of sanctions it makes you think "WTF?" Something needs to be done over their fast, and I think the only way the people of Iraq will be able to get a new start is if we take Sadam out. I don't see another way.

Apr 25, 2002
fix what in the govt.. and snubooze i iddnt mean the ogvt as whole just the dicators who run it im sure your pops in a nice guy no disrespect was meant towards him but you have to ask yourself what the us govt is doing in foriegn and domestic policy for the past just about 200 years... do iraqi children have to die becuase of sadaam action and bush pretty much hating sadaam becuase his daddy almost got assinated by one of sadaam cronies back in 93 wow that sick way to get to sadaam... find the post about the ogvt that was a while ago and you will see why i dont like our govt(not people who work in it like your dad but the ones who give the green lights to cuase all the agning the us govt and army gives the world).. why try to change things when the president is determined in court and not on all the votes.. that election was riged..

May 5, 2002
oh I wasn't takin offence bout my dad and shit. And I already am well aware of CIA operations in foreign countries and our country...

E

Epitaph

@plot to your first ? how do middle eastern countries threaten the pocket books of the wealthy I will answer it with a question of my own. What powers the internal combustion engine?

To your second response you sound like a fool you think just because 2 rich people are in different camps they won't work together to protect they're $ if so your living in a fantasy world. Also please dont try to change the subject, I think maybe you would support a revolution if your govt. being controlled by a foreign power murdered tens of thousands of people every year so 90% LOL (I guess your laughen ta keep from cryen)

70% of 270 million? I think much less than that.

@ everyone else-
I dont think its everyone I think its that those few bad seeds are at the top and keep appointing other rotten apples to positions of power and so change becomes impossible without........................Revolution.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ACTUALLY THEY ARE A CFR OWNED STATION. B4 THE SICCNESS WENT DOWN I POSTED ALL THE KEY PLAYERS (MOST OF THEM). ALL YOUR "ILLUMINATE" MEMBERS WERE LISTED. ALONG WITH TEH COMPANIES THEY OWNED OR FUNDED.

:h:

PS TLC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LEARNING CHANNEL I HOPE IT WAS A JOKE :)