is it just me or...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
lol i sound like an old ass muthafucker when is say it, but yeah, shit was way more crackin in the late 90's and early 00's....especially in the BART forum. people would actually discuss music in an intelligent fashion...which is what drew me to this forum in the first place. but yeah, open forum shit was more crackin 3 or 4 years ago.

Oct 2, 2006
I think the recession cut off a lot of peoples internet that don't have jobs. Ppl are trying to eat and get by with the bare essentials. If the economy picks back up more ppl will get on here.

Mar 23, 2004
i think the main thing that switched up the sicc was the prop button.

its a gift and curse to me. some shit is funny and some shit is prop worthy but too many people want props. instead of answering a question everybody answers with a joke or a funny picture to get props.

before the prop button your were cool if you had a solid answer not a humorous respond.

im 22 yrs old i only been on here for 7yrs but i feel like i grew up on this shit. i remember being in computer class in h.s browsing the sicc all day. wakin up to a bowl of some brown weed and just being glued to this shit, now its like i can go weeks without even remember to hit the sicc.

at a point this use to be my homepage. lol