Is G MACC the next Lynch???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
actually his and lynch's new style is very similar ...rhyme patterns n all. at least on alotta this album you can tell they been in the studio together alot.

i wouldn't say he tha "next lynch" i like G-Macc's flow more than lynch's as of now but tha nigga is sicc wid it.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Loving the album to the fullest G-Macc is a 24 street Monster just like Lynch and you can tell both of them represent the same hood with rhyming skills. I could honestly say after Lynch retires and just runs Siccmade Muzicc. G-Macc could definately carry the torch. Nobodys topping Lynch. but G-Macc and Lynch are definately on the same level.:siccness: :siccness: :siccness: Sac Town Kings at their finest. REAL TALk.

Nov 17, 2005
the next.

Well I don't kno. I've been in the studio wit G-Macc a few times and he is one of the tightest and I'm not just sayin that becuz he my homeboy. That nigga gotta viscious flow. But as far as Lynch, no doubt Lynch is tha king and G-Macc is tha prince fasho! He'll definately get tha torch when Lynch retire.

Feb 5, 2005

I WONT COMPARE G-MACC 2 LYNCH CUZ DAT WOULD B KINDA LIKE HOLD'N HIM BAC...

I'D RATHA LET LYNCH B LYNCH, AN LET G-MACC B HIMSELF...

HE GOT TALENT AN BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD OF HIM THO...

HE CAN DO ALOT 4 SAC MUSIC IF HE KEEPz IT UP...

I'D LIKE 2 SEE ALOT MO SAC ARTISTz WORK'N WIT HIM IN DA FUTURE 2...

- GEEzUz

Feb 24, 2006
g-macc makes clean ass beats that lyrical octane cd was the tightest shit i heard in hella days. how u gonna compare dude to lynch tho thats fuckin stupid it makes him look stupid like" he could one day be the next lynch".

Apr 27, 2006
they're both tha best rappers ever!

Fucc no he aint bitin Lynch's style!!!! Yur a fuccin idiot! G-Macc is hard as fucc 4real. You gotta realize that style didn't start wit Lynch. That's a 24 st. style that's been in tha Garden Blocc b4 Lynch. Niggaz in that hood always rapped like that. Lynch was tha 1st one to put it on an album. Just like E-40 didn't create tha hyphie movement, tha bay been hyphie but E-40 was tha 1st to put it on an album and video. So G-Macc is definately doing his thang fasho and in case you didn't see, on his album it says "Brotha Lynch Hung presents G-Macc". So that means yur gonna hear a dark style like Lynch's anyway. G-Macc album is number 1 wit a bullet so don't hate........dummy!!!