Is e-40 make a new video any time soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
macdrebaby said:
that sucks.. they shoulda dropped MUSCLE CARS or DO YA HEAD LIKE DIS
None of them songs woulda won cuz they're too regional. They got bad feedback from damn near every dj in the country when we sent em out.

Cats in the bay have no clue what a single is supposed to be.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
threefoe said:
None of them songs woulda won cuz they're too regional. They got bad feedback from damn near every dj in the country when we sent em out.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY THINKS THEY SOME LOSERS ANYWAYS THE BAY GOT ITS OWN RAP GAME

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
there will be a single dropping sometime soon, the album drops in September

until then pick up the new Turf Talk album June 5th

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
threefoe said:

I don't buy in to that regional shit. I agree that those are not the singles to drop , but I don't think a song shouldn't be put out because its has regional appeal. My pick would have been Yay Area. Before anybody says regional songs don't blow up I'll give a list:

Dove Shack - Summertime in the LBC
DJ Quick - Born and Raised in Compton
Ja Rule - New York
JD - Welcome to Atlanta
Various Artists - Still Tippin
Webstar - Chicken Noodle Soup

He also could have did a video for Go hard or go home, that was on the sound track to Stomp the Yard and is the 3rd most popular song off that album on itunes. It kinda suck that the only 2 singles/videos are Lil Jon songs. It would have been cool to see some of Rick Rock's shit get some shine. When I first bought the album, I imagined the rest of the country reluctantly singing YAY AREA, cause its that good of a song.

Feb 13, 2006
threefoe said:

why do stupid niggas refer to shit like the bay doesnt know or the bay this. speak for yourself theres stupid niggas in the game worldwide

Feb 5, 2005
C-4 said:
there will be a single dropping sometime soon, the album drops in September

until then pick up the new Turf Talk album June 5th

ALREADY ON IT MAYN !!

THx FOR REMIND'N ME THO...

- GEEzUz