Is brotha lynch really a cannibal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
i find it funny that people think itz cool to listen to music about eating fried baby nuts and suckin on bloody tampax and chewing human flesh. and moms suck there sons dick.

But they think Sicx should get stones to death by every siccness memeber on board for touchin some kids.

get priorities straight.

Jun 3, 2006
i find it funny that people think itz cool to listen to music about eating fried baby nuts and suckin on bloody tampax and chewing human flesh. and moms suck there sons dick.

But they think Sicx should get stones to death by every siccness memeber on board for touchin some kids.

get priorities straight.
theres a big diffrence between rappin about sum shit and actually doin it....

Feb 21, 2006
gunna have to agree wit Jr. here. Rappin bout it is one thing, rappin bout it and doing it is another story. People still support Michael fuckin Jackson. If Thriller was an album about seducing and sucking off 8 yr old boys, he woulda been assasinated a long time ago

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE IS BROTHA LYNCH REALLY A CRIP??? I NEVER BELIEVED HE ATE NOBODY..IT WAS MORE LESS ENTERTAINMENT 2 ME....HE JUST NEEDS BETTER BEATS...HE'D STILL BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES...THAT SONG I HAD 2 GAT YA WAS MY REAL LIFE SHIT...100