Inteview With a Vampire Effer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2003
Where you intimate with any of the Vampires?

Who could resist?

I think I could... How did he feel about your menstruation cycle? I know it's kind of personal but did he drink it? Does the Vampire culture have any
special names for this time of the month? On Beezies & Bankrolls we've been calling it "Vampire Week".

I was really young when we dated and I come from a small town...so most of those repressed sensibilities were present in our relationship. So, it was actually something we didn't talk about. I don't know if there's a name for it, but although it's different from intravenous blood. I know of vamps who do drink it...and it is a very personal act. Also, now they have itunes apps for tracking cycles and I'm sure that's beneficial to the community.

I think that could be beneficial to a lot of people's white sheets. Speaking of laying down with someone, is it hard to have sex in a coffin?

No way. I think it's something everyone should try...as long as your flexible. Doing the splits in a coffin while having sex isn't for everyone, but it comes highly recommended.

Vampires only bite the neck right? I mean if one of our readers was going to get hot and heavy with a Vampire Chick should they be worried about letting those fangs close to their junk?

I'd be worried if you didn't trust her. One of the largest veins (the femoral) is in the inner thigh.

With the whole garlic thing, was Italian food out of the question on date nights?

Italian is one of my faves, so it was a little difficult. But, you can always find places that accommodate alternative lifestyle choices. After all, I'm vegan...so the chefs were probably more upset with my orders than his. :)