Insanity (With Audio)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
First and foremost, to those who record professionally, this will NOT sound as good as your shit. I used a kareoke mic and everything was done strictly on the computer. This is a low budget.... nah fuck that, this is a NO BUDGET production. I normally wouldn't even post an audio unless the quality was up to my standards, but I got bored and said fuck it so here it is. Feedback is welcome, but if your just gonna talk shit please don't bother.

The beat was produced by my boy Dvious, lyrics of course written and performed by me. It's only the first verse. I plan on finishing the song, but who knows when. LOL. The lyrics are included below and the link will follow.

I was brought to life in '83, Mom & Dad blazed-the-weed
Rather be hooked on drugs than come to terms facin-me
I lived a hard life, had to struggle-to-adapt
I never had SHIT, till I nuzzled-into-rap
See my mom was fifteen when I was born-into-disaster
Got me tryin to escape every mornin-but-I'm-captured
Now I'm torchin-who-I'm-after cuz I'm showin-no-remorse
My muthafuckin misfortunes got you goin-to-the-morgue
Think I've had enough violence but it's only just-begun
It's the beginning of the end of life when I clutch-these-guns
I've been getting fucked over since my first year-around
& all the drama & problems in life, tryna steer-me-down
But I'm tryna stay up, keep my back-off-the-pavement
If you slack-off-you-payin, I'll blow you fags-off-the-grain
Grab the mack-glock-&-spray, you better pray-for-some-cavalry
It's your frame-I'll-be-damaging, placin the blame-on-insanity

Click HERE for the audio.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
Yo that shit sounds clean boy. It doesn't even sound like no kareoke mic. Sick lyrics dog I'm feelin it 100% playboy. Maybe we can get down on a track or two in the future. And that beat was raw good shit Dvious.

Apr 25, 2002
Jabbz said:
Maybe we can get down on a track or two in the future.
Yeah no doubt homeboy.
Krazy Flowz said:
good audio you should seriously hit up a studio and make a fuckin ablum
I don't have the time or money to do that right now. But thanks for the compliment.
Dvious said:
good shit Fatal,about time someone used one of my beats...lol
LOL. You got some raw ass beats homie, look for me to use a few more in the future.
BIG CHORIZO said:
You should post more audio homie I think that shit sounded clean as fuck.
Time is an issue with me because I don't have a lot of it, but I will record and post whenever I do get a chance to do so.
TROLL said:
dood u sound like woodie..
Well thanks homie, but I don't hear it. LOL.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I'm at work, I'll have to check it when I get home. I'm hearing good things though.

Dvious said:
good shit Fatal,about time someone used one of my beats...lol
Man, I keep missing all of your IMs. I'm never at my computer. I'll try to get in touch with you soon, but if u wanna stay in contact ur better off hitting up [email protected] or [email protected].

Oct 10, 2004
i cant believe this is the mighty fatal the siccness flows internet god LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you really think you can fuck with me or indescent?????????????you gotta be smokin some good crack homie

word is born the death of a internet bitch(audio) comin real soon soon as i get back home its allready written i just gotta lay it

Feb 28, 2005
I'm tired of seein this bitch nigga talkin shit in every thread. Get a fuckin life nigga!!

You probably should re-write your little diss nigga cuz your lyrics are booty. This nigga got a studio so his shit will probably have better quality but aint no way he's fuckin with ANYBODY on here when it comes to this rap thang. He got records out and nobody ever heard of him. That's a real joke nigga!

Apr 25, 2002
Please.... This dude is supposed to be a real artist, but he's gonna make a diss to me? A "nobody" in this game? LMAO!!!! Bring it bitch.... Just know that I would never waste my time recording a diss to your sorry ass unless I'm deathly bored.... So don't expect me to respond to your Dr. Seuss rhymes. Your lyrics aren't even worth a listen girl. So go ahead and hit that studio homeboy. What a joke.

Feb 28, 2005
Fuck it Fatal this nigga aint no real artist he just another bitchmade hoe who got studio access aint nobody heard any of his shit and aint nobody WANT to hear none of his weak ass rhymes. Normally I wouldn't say shit but this nigga is pissing me off already.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
and you really think you can fuck with me or indescent?????????????you gotta be smokin some good crack homie
i never heard none of your shit girl but judging by your whack ass lyrics i'd say you suck dick. i can definately say indecent is straight up trash and if you get fatal in a studio he would destroy both of you weak ass mothafuckas just like anybody on this forum would. lyrically you aint shit playboy, and lyrics is what this game is all about.

TUNEZ_PWP said:
word is born the death of a internet bitch(audio) comin real soon soon as i get back home its allready written i just gotta lay it
what a square. this girl done wrote up a diss to somebody already and other dude aint even mentioned her before. and square up here is supposed to have records out lol what a fag.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
IntenseFear said:
Normally I wouldn't say shit but this nigga is pissing me off already.
i feel you playboy this hoecake's haterism and shit talking is starting to piss me off too. you should just ban her ass fatal she doesn't contribute in here all she does is talk shit and fuck up all the threads. like this one.