Insane Clown Posse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2007
i used to listen to ICP and call myself a juggalo, but then i stopped being stupid. latley i hear people defending ICP and saying that they can still rap good and make good music. i heard thir long awaited "The Tempest". it made me sick. is there anyone here who can honestley say that they still make good music?

Apr 16, 2007
i actualy like the tempest more than the calm,hells pit or the wraith. i haven't listened to indepedents day yet but twiztids older stuff is better. i like boondox though and i'm stoked for a new rydas album.

Jul 20, 2007
juggalo_smoka said:
i actualy like the tempest more than the calm,hells pit or the wraith. i haven't listened to indepedents day yet but twiztids older stuff is better. i like boondox though and i'm stoked for a new rydas album.

i never really listened to twiztid, but that song they did with Proof from D12 was off the hook, so their fine with me

May 31, 2007
FazeD said:
i never really listened to twiztid, but that song they did with Proof from D12 was off the hook, so their fine with me
twiztid is good shit.. check some stuff out. Dont let the fact that their under a label run by ICP scare you away from them. they are actully good music for the most part

Jul 20, 2007
what i hate is how juggalos think that ICP is a better lyricist then eminem, and that ICP had better disses than eminem

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ICP was always trash. i like the Wizard of the Hood album, and i give J major props for doin what 99% of rappers now days dont do (make a story into a whole album) even if he is short on rap skills.

i couldnt get past track 5 of the tempest and the only other full album i listened to was the 1st album...and i only like 1 or 2 of the tracks...like the Juggla and the song that was a twist on The Tell Tale Heart

May 31, 2007
FazeD said:
what i hate is how juggalos think that ICP is a better lyricist then eminem, and that ICP had better disses than eminem
what I hate now is.......Juggalos period haha.. Ok s some arent that bad.. you know the ones who actully act like normal people, that can actually talk, that can drink other shit besides Faygo... I just dont get how you can get yourself so wrapped up in a group.. juggalos whatever I can deal with.....i guess... ones that all they talk about is hatchet love and all that need to go.

Jul 20, 2007
yeah, i like juggalos who dont worship the music. if you have over 50$ of Psy merch that doesnt consist of CD's, then your probally riding ICP's dicks. people like that piss me off, they throw logic out the window just to try and back up ICP

May 31, 2007
Hell yea it would... I cant wait to hear the D12/Three 6 Mafia track thats said to be on eminems ne wCD on the special edition. Hopefully it sounds more like Three 6's underground shit and no no mainstream bull... but damn man Tech and Em... Id love to hear that track