Inmates break out of cells for sex !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MSNBC.com[/FONT]

Inmates break out of cells for sex
Prisoners also allegedly sneak through Ind. jail's ceiling to drink, play cards
The Associated Press
updated 4:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 20, 2008

BLOOMFIELD, Ind. - Three male and three female inmates at a southern Indiana jail face charges that they devised a way to sneak between cell blocks to help pass their time behind bars by having sex.
The inmates figured out how to remove metal ceiling panels in the Greene County Jail and used the passageway more than a dozen times in September and October, according to court documents.
The men — ages 44, 38 and 17 — and the women — ages 27, 26 and 21 — crawled through the ceiling after midnight, having sexual encounters and drinking homemade alcohol that was found hidden in the male cell block, a police affidavit said.
One male inmate who was not charged said the female inmates would "hang-out, play cards or have sex with some of the male inmates" in their cell block, the affidavit said.
'Blind spot'
The inmates were able to find a security camera "blind spot" where they could remove ceiling tiles and create a passage between the cell blocks, Sheriff Terry Pierce said Tuesday.

The inmates used a shower drain as a tool to loosen security screws and the ceiling tiles were carefully replaced so they did not appear to be disturbed, Pierce said.
"We could not see it," he said.
The ceiling panels have since been secured, and Pierce said he was seeking funding to improve security at the jail, which was built in 1994 in the city about 25 miles southeast of Bloomington.
Pierce called the inmates' activities "embarrassing" to himself and his staff.
"If your facility has a flaw, if you house prisoners in it, they will show you. They will find it," he said. "We're going to have to find a way to have a better security system."
Prosecutors have filed felony escape charges against the six inmates, who were awaiting trial on a variety of charges. Five of the inmates remain in the Greene County Jail, while one has been transferred to the Monroe County Jail in Bloomington.
Pierce said the investigation is ongoing and other current or former jail inmates may be charged.
© 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27817940/

MSN Privacy . Legal
© 2008 MSNBC.com

Somebody wasn't gettin any pussy and ratted em out.

Jul 29, 2008
someone got jealous. shouldnt the 17 yr old be in the juvenile system?
I wonder how much time they are doing... and then I wonder how much time they will add on.

Jul 29, 2008
I think that happens in any state, its called a juvenile getting adult charges slapped on em.
good point. Makes sense... charged as an adult.

lol thats dope
44 year old dude gettin pussy from a bitch almost 20 years younger than him.... In Jail...
That would be an unbelievable story to tell people when you get out.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fools in Elmwood in 1991 when my brother was in there were sneaking out through the sewer drains, going to Taco Bell on Main St. in Milpitas, sneaking back & bringing food for everyone.

The guards caught on when they found hot sauce in the barracks several times & reviewed the Taco Bell security cameras lol
my unlce would party on sat night and come back b4 they checked.. i was told by my pops he would be able to do this alot back in the 80's-90's @ elmwood

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol at niggas bein able to sneak in and out of jail...

id elevate my crime level to 4 stars and be hella reckless.. not worrien one bit about gettin cought...

take 15-20yrs wit no problem if i could sneak out, get fucked up, get some pussy, play some ps3, eat some cheeseburgers, then be back before they noticed i was gone...

lol.. have they fixed elmwood, or do i need to move out that way??