Industry cats how do i get email addy's from the major labels

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
Hey i am trying to get email addy's from folks on the s0me of the major labels in the marketing/promotion/sales dept? HOw can i get these?? What industry books do you suggest like Gavin, Billboard etc.... If someone can hook me up i have a gang of free Propel flavored water coupons for someone who can get me this resouce i need.
Peace

Aug 5, 2002
Very simple.

There's a book that comes out every year:

THE RECORDING INDUSTRY SOURCEBOOK

It costs $75-80...don't buy 2002's cause 2003 will be out real soon. But it contains all the info you'll need.

You can pm me about where to send those coupons!

Aug 5, 2002
I get mine from this company that sells nothing but music & music-business books. I don't know the name, they just been sendin me catalogs for about 8 years now...

I've seen it at Tower Books tho. If the price is a lil' steep, you can buy it, photocopy just the most relevant pages to you, then take it back for a full refund.

I believe 2003's will be coming out in October.

(lol@the coupons)

Sep 17, 2002
I checked it out online and thier isn't any emails addys for anybody except maybe the company as a whole. Can somebody hook me up to where i can specifically email the marketing/sales depts?
Peace

Aug 5, 2002
Westcoast Don:

By the way that you can't follow simple directions, it sounds as though you have no business emailing anybody and wasting their time.

Have you looked through the fucking book (in your hands)? I'm looking right at one right now and I've got email addy's broken down by staff member (keep in mind you're not going to have every single person's email for every label).

If you're really serious, than take your ass down to the bookstore and buy the book. You're starting to sound like a clown because you need someone to hold your hand and walk you through the simplest of requests.

You asked for something, I told you exactly how to do it. Now either take the advice you received or stop asking questions you already have the answer to.

Sep 17, 2002
Hey Leon,
I appreciate your help but don't be no punk. Try reading my email agian man. I said i could only find it online. Tower said they had never heard of it so i did some researching and found something that said record industry soucebook but it only had phone #'s, fax #'s, and a web address for the record label and that is it. Hey i also have a hard time with irnorent people but i am not one of them potna. Since you have it in front of you can you give me their phone # so i can call them personally?
Peace