IN-STORE Roll Call.....find the Heat Myser...lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Holla at The HEAT MYSER tommorrow at the IN STORE....lol..lol.

If yall want to holla at me about anything, I'm a be up there.

I should be in some tan shorts with white shoes...white shirt (or grey sweatshirt), and Black Strange Hat. Got a large goatee and am a goofy white guy...lol

Holla if ya see me....Peace

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I probly going to be chillin with heat, but if you see him and hes not in line, i'm probly nowhere around but in line. I'm sumthin ya'll may see alot, a crazy young black dude with braids, wearing black jeans, hard knocks red shirt, red durag, black and red hat, and if you see anybody else like this the way you tell, is REMEDY is tatted on the left forearm, if you don't see that, its not the original

Holla

Aug 21, 2002
I will have on the Black and Red Strange Music shirt. You wont miss me.. I might be walking with a girl, maybe not..

Yall aint coming to the private party on Tuesday, I'm in there....?

Aug 21, 2002
LoL!!!! What up Heat...
I'mma holla at yo boy Trajik today. Big Willie you a fool 3x's for that one. I wouldn't say Heat looked like Fuzzy yesterday, but just turned down the volume and was laid back with it at the club... It's all good though.. Look out for some new crazy photos, cause yall gone be suprised with my new creation, But I aint gone say anything about it yet!!! Yo Heat, my chest is still huting from last night when I got beat down by my girl... That's fucked up....

Jul 7, 2002
BigWillie and I are polar opposites when it comes to formal attire...lol

I do mine and he does his....lmao We still had a great time though....it was real tight.