IN MY FACE (AUDIO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
What it do Curt? im from Evil side san jo cuzzo... the tracks clean, chorus is a little monotonous but the lyrics are clean and the beats coo... qualities coo... nice track dog, im recordin shit but it's mostly in my boys studio, ima start droppin audios on the net soon too though... we should collaborate one time...

Apr 25, 2002
Preach said:
but the lyrics are clean
You still think you got better multis than Curt? I told you he got clean rhymes.

Good shit Curt the track was clean as fuck. Did you record in a studio? I can't really tell because I'm at work and the only speakers I got on here are the ones on the monitor and they're whack as fuck.

May 21, 2002
i record off pro tools in my room wit a condenser mic..holla at me preach, wut part of san jo u live in im from east hills but im out in tha 925 for now..thanx for tha feedback y'all

Jul 7, 2005
east hills? im from Vista Verde, right near Ocalla, Story, White... right up in the mix of shit...

oh, and FATAL... i think im better than everyone, so of course i got better multis than Curt... haha... forreal though, to be honest... i dont know how old yall cats are or how long yall been doin this but i'm about a year and a half in and from what i've seen im better then most cats doin it their whole lives...

i came to the site not expectin this much talent... but it's all good, neythin too big... yall aint seen shit yet... haha( which isnt sayin much, cuz all that means is i haven't shown you shit... hahaahaha) it's all jesus... im not a text battler so i aint trippin off losses... now if i lose on the mic or yall dont feel my REAL lyrics, ima be mad... haha

hit me up CURT... i actually stay in the 209 as of now... haha, i got studios in ESSJ. OAKTOWN, and one in Tracy... and one way the fuck down in LA which is worth the drive...

hit me up... and i got boys who make my beats and i make some too...

you got a crew yet?

me and my nigga rippa are startin a rap crew, a real one, not the net... haha...
R.I.P. R.ap I.s P.erfection...
we lookin for talent, got a few heads in mind, Touch, LIT... hit me up and let me know what's up...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
good shit curt, you got some good vocals. i was feelin it, especially the 2nd verse. I was 50/50 on the chorus, but Im still diggin that shit. Nice job