Important Message from Tech N9ne!.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Important Message from Tech N9ne!

F.T.I. Movement

What's sizzling everybody!!! It's TECH N9NE and I'm about to do something that is going to require your help - each and every one of you! I don't know about you but I'm pretty sick and tired of all the garbage music radio and video keeps feeding us. REAL music/GOOD music never has a chance to get seen or heard on a major platform because the record labels have created this industry monster machine that keeps only a selected few in the spot light. Real artists with real talent can't compete with the millions of dollars that record labels spend to keep shoveling crap music to you. As supporters of my music I know that you guys know and appreciate real MC's and good music. I also know you've heard the stories about how these music executives and some artists blame you guys for the economic state of the music biz because of file sharing and "stealing" music. Well I don't believe that!!! So I'm all about serving a middle finger to the entire music industry and I want you to take that ride with me. I know if the fans got a disc full of good music they would go out and support that artist. I'm a witness to it because I know you all support me even if you do share my music. It's time to act now! Join me in spear-heading the new movement that's going to change the course of the entire music industry. I got something for y'all so just stay tuned, pass the word that we're about to do some sh*t!! CHECK YOUR EMAIL ON FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH (which is my birthday) to get your briefing on the movement and your first mission. Trust me- it's going to be FUN! - And you know with missions there are always rewards!

HINT: CHECK OUT TRACK #2 ON ABSOLUTE POWER

*****************F.T.I.******************

man, y'all need to sign up for the tech streat team and help fuck the industry..... sign up at. www.therealtechn9ne.com

happy b day tech 9...my fav rapper!:classic:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo sicflow, why we all gotta be crazy folks?? We all got our own opinions potna!! Just because u dont feel Tech, dont mean the rest of us wont!! Thats like me sayin fuck Tech, go listen to my shit, thats hatin I believe, but do what u do mane!! Anyway, I got no email either!!

Sep 13, 2002
sicc dog to be honest i aint heard you spit, and now dont really wanna, kee got heat n9ne got heat, you well..........anyway im on some fuck that shit. network mayne dont hate. and a, cali is west coast i thought you was in AZ??? could be wrong though

tact out, folks spice 1 gettin luda and short and snoop on his new cd, those artist aint got no talent compaired to tech, lyrics flow style delivery heart. they weak.

anyway im down.