I'm VERY IMPRESSED w/ the SWC Mixtapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You all have got to check out the Southwest-Connection mixtape series. They are compiled by TRMNDUS featuring mainstream and underground rappers throughout the country. What he's basically done is filtered out a whole bunch of material and put out only the tightest shit. I was feeling about 3/4 of the tracks on pretty much all of them.

Right now he's got 6 South volumes, featuring the guys everybody's heard of like Bone Crusher, Eightball & MJG, Lil Flip, Gangsta Boo, Petey pablo etc. but what really impressed me was a lot of the artists I ain't never heard of like Alabama Villains, Jungle Baby, Lil Scrappy, Max Minelli, Lil Witness etc. (you might laugh at me but I ain't from the Dirty South so I didn't know about these guys).

My Dirty South and everywhere collection improved a lot with all these mixtapes, I would suggest everybody peep the track lists and maybe order one if they haven't heard a lot of the stuff, b/c odds on it will be very good. These are great b/c you're buying an album with more tight tracks for about 1/2 the price (they're $7). This is real talk. I've had nothin but the SW Connection mixtapes in my cd player, in my car, for about the past 3 weeks (when my shipment came in the mail).

Check them out at
http://southwest-connection.com/mixtapes.html