im not trying to brag but, belive me or dont

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2005
I live in SLC and tech n9ne has been here at least twice to three times a year. At every show he says how much he loves it and on the last show he said he's getting a house down here its like his 2nd home. But some of the rumors that been going around, even what he told me and my friend at the movie shoot that he did down here in SLC, it was a scene where he robs a gas station. He stated that because SLC has the most cd sales of his, his new cd might/will be coming out earlier here then other states. Like i said, im not tryin to brag, you can belive me or not, just lettin ya guys know about some stuff that i talked to tech about.

Apr 21, 2003
i don't understand why labels would release cds earlier in one state then another....that would just make more poeple download it and never get around to buyin it, i think.

excluding siccness members of course.

Dec 29, 2002
801Jebac said:
I live in SLC and tech n9ne has been here at least twice to three times a year. At every show he says how much he loves it and on the last show he said he's getting a house down here its like his 2nd home. But some of the rumors that been going around, even what he told me and my friend at the movie shoot that he did down here in SLC, it was a scene where he robs a gas station. He stated that because SLC has the most cd sales of his, his new cd might/will be coming out earlier here then other states. Like i said, im not tryin to brag, you can belive me or not, just lettin ya guys know about some stuff that i talked to tech about.
bullshit
tech say's lawrence/columbia is his second home everytime i see him in concert and im sure he has said it in other places to
and ive never heard of a cd getting released earlier in a state
and im pretty sure kansas city is still where he sell's the most cd's
stop bullshitting yourself

Oct 9, 2002
801Jebac said:

congratulations... on being just another new stupid sicness fuck...

can we go back to the days when people had respectable IQ's on here

PS: go be mormon or somethin

Nov 6, 2005
K, let me put it this way... Im from utah... This guys a moron. He must have no sense as to the way artists are. About the Cd sales and shit, yea there are alot fo tech fans out here... but umm get a grip pal...

Oh and not all utah'ns are mormans btw...

Jan 4, 2005
I THINK EVER ARTIST SAYS THAT AT ANY CITY THEY PLAY IN. IF TECH WANTS TO RELEASE A ALBUM IN A STATE BEFORE ANYOTHERS. THEN IS WILL BE KANSAS AND MISSOURI. KCMO IS HIS HOME AND WE ALWAYS COME 1ST.

Jul 1, 2004
I DONT BELIEVE U MAN!!! He aint gonna release shit early for u just cuz he says its his 2nd home if thats the case MIZZOU gets the shit early cuz hes said that in towns that i know Columbia and Springfield...HA MISSOURI WINS U LOSE! and shit KC is his HOME TOWN...come on dude have some knowledge

May 13, 2004
I live in Denver and he has also said He feels like this is his second home and how we show him the most love but hey you do what you gotta do. And he aint releasing it early in one state and not others he told me that he would give me a copy first before HE even announces the release date so HA HA HA.

Some fucking peoples kids!