I'm new to the N. Cali rap scene

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
Hey all I'm new to the whole Northern Cali rap scene minus a few artists....so I need some advice on what artists up there are worth me checcin out...

who I know:

Too Short
Digital Underground (long time fan)
Raw Fusion
Money B
Saafir
E-40
JT Tha Bigg Figga
Dru Down
Luniz

thats about it any other advice for me...my boy came back from college with a gang of tight underground shit...holla back...thanx!!

May 10, 2002
C-BO
Brotha Lynch
X-Raided
Hollow Tip and Mic-c
San Quinn
Killa Tay
Guce
Lil Ric
Laroo
(Keak da sneak, ba, even agerman even though hes gospel now, all part of 3xcrazy)
(the gamblaz telly mac and authentic)
Mr. Kee
RBL POSSE
11/5
Mac Dre

Thats just a few, to me the ones that put it down the hardest and theres a lot of other ones i didnt mention im sure people will mention others!!!

May 5, 2002
thanx for the info...I chill up in berkeley 2 or 3x a year and I hear a lil up there but my boys up there are more into trance, I always hit up Rasputin Music wwhile up in the area...dope fuckin store!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
others to peep are Droop, Kaoz The Assassin, Riderlife, Jay Tee & Beesh, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv, Fully Loaded, Dutch, Balance...also peep some San Jose artists such as Gangsta Reese, Killa Sharks, and projects from Keep It Real Records, Tact Out Muzic, Dugout Records and even Game Insane out of Milpitas.... there's a wide array from every corner of every block in northern cali... hope that lil bit helps ya.

187isjusta#

The Jacka
JT The Bigga Figga
Messy Marv
C-Bo
Guce
Cougnut (RIP)
Louie Loc
Mac Dre( old school)
San Quinn
Seff the Gaffla
11/5