Im in love with a rippa ft KEAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
hahahah thanks wasnt expecting a bay version to thiiiis song, but then again who expected one of i'm sprung??

course it won't top 'go dumb' but it's still cool, tyquan and keak are a good collabo, keak's 'touch on me' feat. tyquan was hella mainstream sounding

Nov 16, 2005
hahah FRo$ty7o$ev..

ultrazyn1 said:
seems like everyone jackin t pain's tracks and doin they own version
i dont see it like thaat. it's mixtape shiit, it ain't like an official official song.. even though j.valentine got big off of 'go dumb' but it was still on the cityboyz mixtape. every rapper/emcee reuses beats from singles and spits over it and makes their own version. same thing here, bay artists are doing it too, as well as any other mainstream rappers on mixtapes.

Nov 1, 2004
i figured they would have made a remix to the song that goes

"im from the A.. im from the A.."

to im from the Bay.. but that hasnt happened yet, didnt see this one coming tho

May 5, 2005
This cat cannot sing. Whats so dope about this? It sounds like garbage. Do yall just like anything that has the "New cool bay words"? I mean seriously. Are the bay producers so garbage that the only thing people do out here is remake other peoples hits with thizz words. Wack