Im gathering tracks for a new record pool im putting together..i need some slaps.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2009
I know its a few artists on the board.. Im an Avid west coast fan, so im determined to get some of you niccas involved with this...
If you wanna get placed into the record pool send ya materials to: [email protected] .

We focusing on Underground talent so your submission Will be heard and considered. Of course you know as business goes, Every submsission wont make it, This time. But we'll keep it in the vault for future use.

This is an Official pool that DJ's from all over will access, we already Deep after just a couple days of recruiting.
I suggest you submit your DJ ready stuff First ! (Clean/Dirty/Instumental) versions.
But we'll post vids and such just the same.

One more thing, for the fuck of us all please have your contact information in the email. its crazy how many Need to be reminded of this shit.

The site will be fully up by the 15th of Dec.. Im taking these free submissions up until Dec 5th !

Thanx for ya time my dudes.