I'm editing a DVD Right now. I need these 5 songs from SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2006
I need these songs for the NEw BBH Party Scene DVD Video
some jams I cant find. and I was wondering if you knew where these were.. I'm editing a party scene dvd right now and I need these 5 songs. if anyone has them. drop them in my email. [email protected] or [email protected] .. they are for sections of the video I cannot complete till have have these jams.. I know some of you guys have them on your hard drive right now..

New Dpg - "We keep it Crackin" all Night
New Dpg- With G unit. Dpg Unit songs,. the whole mixtape..
S.E.T. South east Tricheration.. "Smoking on the Bomb, Sippin on the duce duce"
BIg june- Old 90's Stuff... like 95-98 songs..from Sd...
LIL snapper- set it Off

Jun 16, 2006
as many As I can to get what i need

I'm editing right now.. Huge video. When I need stuff fast. I do what i can to get it.. Whatever I'm doing is working. I got sent 2 of the songs.. Mitchy Slick said he could get me The Old School S.E.T album.. he is asking his dj's for it.. because that is the one I really Want.. I'm editing and laying down audio right now... I have my computer set up right next to my video editing stuff. Its on a huge table in my room. This computer plays songs I want directly on to High quality beta or supervhs tapes. then I can lay the video clips over it then trasfer that over.. Its kinda complicated. but it works well..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
i got that song but whatever, does anyone else have an issue with this dude? seems to me he's just spamming the board, i might be wrong but i think someone with a similar name got banned from here already
I dont have a problem with what he is trying to do,but how he is going about it aint cool.Start one thread homie and I guarantee everyone will see it,but to keep posting it thread to thread aint cool.

Apr 26, 2006
D@mn, I can't stand those Reggaeton looking mutha-fuckaz with those big ass flat bill New Era hats with the sticker on them. F-ing highschool dorks. $hit like that pisses me off. lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
i got that song but whatever, does anyone else have an issue with this dude? seems to me he's just spamming the board, i might be wrong but i think someone with a similar name got banned from here already

OL BOY GOT AT ME ON MYSPACE TALKIN ABOUT HOW HE'S MORE BIG TIME THAN I THINK AND THAT I SHOULDNT COME TO SUM LATINO FESTIVAL OF SOME SORT.....I ASKED HIM PLAIN AND SIMPLY WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT...HE WRITES BACK ASKIN IF IM TRYIN TO STEP TO HIM...????....I TELL HIM I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON.......THEN ONE OF HIS OTHER AFFILIATES WROTE ME AND ASKED ME IF I HAD PROBLEMS WIT HIS HOMEBOI....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OK NOW THIS IS GETTIN STUPID.......AFTER THAT I GOT 3 MORE MESSAGES IN WHICH I DELETED IMMEDIATLY...NEVER OPENED

I CANT CALL IT MAYNE.......I JUST ASKED HIM HOW MANY THREADS HE WAS GONNA POST HIS QUESTION IN AND TO KEEP IT COO......

AND THE REASON WHY THOSE LAST 3 MESSAGES GOT DELETED WAS BECAUSE WHEN HE SENT HIS THIRD MESSAGE HE DID SUM FUNNY SHIT.......

POSTED LIKE 203 PICTURES SO MY COMP WASNT HAVIN IT........

ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THAT....:ermm:

Dec 25, 2003
That dude Jimrock is actually a baller/rapper/partypromoter/hustler/dj/whatevathefuck.......

I used to check out his flyers he be puttin out all over Chula Vista a few years back; supposedly hes pretty well known around the area but I unfortunately Ive never met the guy nor Ive known anyone from the area who know him......

But based on his website & party flyers, its seems like he has a whole lotta connections & shit, & plus hes probably livin rich $$$ off that sh!t...
Hes a big time baller for christ sakes!!!, so Im just givin ya a lil bout him......

Dec 24, 2003
Yeah dude is on some funny style shit. He did the same shit to me and the site I work for, After he seen some flyers around. Sending e-mails talkin some stupid shit. Sent a bunch pics to every e-mail address on the site. 9 big ass fuckin jpgs in 1 e-mail. Tries to say some shit just to get you riled. Other people I talked to said they just ignored him and he went away. But be careful he says he works for the "cartel". Probaly runs a public storage spot like that dude in Traffic.