IM DUBB CEE M'D OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
THAT NEW BO IS NOCC'N BOY......WAS NOCC'N THAT ALLL THE WAY TO THE BAY TODAY

C-BO /WEST COAST MAFIA

GET IT...

c-lim:angry:

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
That album sold madd. I seen it everywhere. I got it the mornin it dropd. There were some different soundz to it - like he waz drawin in more than just hiz regular fan base, but openin to a broader audiance. Thatz tight ish!!! & the album iz dope. I hope that more peoplez get into gangsta style rap, instead of degradin some ish that they dont even KNOW. I got homiez, madd homiez, that dont even listen to rap muzicc - R&B & soul only, unless itz "upliftin" (iz how one homie told me). Thatz one of the reasonz that Pac waz so invaluable to the world of hip-hop. He let peoplez know that rap muzicc doez have substance, that a book should not be judged by itz cover, nor should one base personal opinionz on a subject because of an article written by some journalist that wantz to sell storiez. Maybe more peoplez are listenin in

Touch em all

Sep 10, 2002
Im in Topeka, Kansas and barely got to F.Y.E. fast enough to get that shit before it was gone. Oh yeah, does anybody know why Bo don't fuck wit DJ Daryl or Skillz anymore?