I'm back....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
this is some mutha fuckin bullshit yo

what the fuck are we supposed to do when someone posts some shit we like now?

just look at the shit?

niggas gon be clickin an empty spot on accident for a week ...this is bad
That was funny and I can't prop it. I'm freakin out I have to log off

Jul 25, 2007
Haven't been on here since before I left Sac for college, that was nearly 10 years ago. Just checkin in to see who's still active on here. I guess I just miss home and this is my way of making that connection. With that said....

What it do?

P.S. funny to see my sig after all these years....damn to be a youngster again.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Haven't been on here since before I left Sac for college, that was nearly 10 years ago. Just checkin in to see who's still active on here. I guess I just miss home and this is my way of making that connection. With that said....

What it do?

whats up girl long time no see

Dec 17, 2004

What it do?

it took you 10 years to finish college? youre like the chocolate colored poetic van wilder

May 6, 2002
Wow, I haven't seen you in 6 or 7 years at least.
Old name = 714KaliHydro

Things have changed, as you can tell...
Now isn't a good time. We have no prop button. You might as well just kill yourself now.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

What it do?

there's no point anymore, they've taken the props button away :(

Apr 25, 2002
@Shea, Phil, Mizery, and Hydro glad to see some familiar faces! I can tell it ain't what it used to be, but I think I'll visit for a while.

@BluntHogg Political Science

P.S. Back in my day, there were no "props" so I am confused about all the fussing. I'm guessing it's the equivalent to a "like" on Facebook?