"I'm a real nigga, drop me off at the front door" -Scarface

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
www.footworkmedia.net
So the Scarface concert was off the hook, if you missed it you missed out!!

The performances were great....Seeing Scarface and Devin perform together was amazing. Then at the end of his set Scarface abruptly drop the mic and walks off the stage and into the crowd! Talk about unexpected! The legend himself walks right out the front door of his concert! Then we head to the after party and as we pull up there is a huge fight getting ready to happen. We pull off to the side of the road and I ask him if he still wants to go in and let him know we have a back entrance that will go right to the vip area we have set up for him. He said yes, "I'm a real nigga, but drop me off at the front door" Not only does he get out at the front door in front of a crowd of about 100 people standing out side the front door, he also goes up to a couple of dudes who are about to get into it and says "come on ya'll, we are here to have a good time, lets go inside" He precedes to walk in the front door of the club and walks through, talking to people taking pictures and shaking hands. I don't know if he ever even made it up into the vip area.

This was the most unpredictable, fun, and most exciting shows I have ever been apart of. If anyone has a chance to see him, it's a must see show!!!! There is a ton a pictures and Rick Ross has some footage that will be up soon.

Jan 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
it was a great time, thanks to everyone in spokane that showed us love & support. Devin & Face were cool as hell, real laid back & funny dudes. and the show was off the hook! I'd been waitin a long time to see Face perform, dude put on a dope show.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
sounds like a DOPE ass show!! sounds like face is a real humble street cat.. i'll always support scarface.. thanks for the info footwork.

one of my alltime fav scarface joints^^

Apr 16, 2008
Fuck Yeah Homeboy! Scarface is probably the realest I have seen in years especially when it comes to the grass roots and the downhome fan base support he administers. It is good when a mother fucker can reach star status such as he, and still be able to squash beef even if just for a moment. People can take a long hard look at that and say damn I only hope that I can be that humble and still be on top...

Good posts ya'll!

Peace and Righteousness>>>

Apr 16, 2008
This just dawned on me. But doesn't Oscar the Grouch look like he's in a bong stem and he is the green bud?

Maybe I am just high and trippin but whatever!
SMoke till ya sleep