Im a playa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
i just wanted to brag about the stuff i just ordered from the tech store cause i told all my friends and they didnt seem to care so i thought what the hell i will tell the people who like tech and maybe thay will be happy for me and i wondered what stuff you guys have ordered and what did u think of your stuff
heres my list

Red Tech N9ne T-Shirt $29.99

Black Strange Music Snake & Bat Hat $19.99

Red Strange Music Snake & Bat T-Shirt $29.99

Anghellic CD Album $14.99

Autographed Anghellic Poster $9.99

Navy Tech N9ne Flexfit Hat $19.99

Navy Tech N9ne T-Shirt $29.99

:cool:

Oct 8, 2002
That's what I'm talkin bout. If I had your kind of skrill, then Id be cashin in weekly (I think we all would). But I got my navy Strange Bat & Snake and an autographed AngHellic poster.

-Don't know if this has happened to anyone else yet, but my Navy Strange shirt has a mini strange red and white logo on the left sleeve instead of the typical T9 cross barcode. I was misled by the Tech N9ne store, but no worries, it's just as sick.

Pzz out

Sep 23, 2002
no i just turned 18 and 6 years ago i got tricked to open a bank account by my grandma and i put $180.00 in then she told me that the account needed her to be their with me to get the money or i had to be 18 and she never let my take any out she aways said i will need it later and she was right i need it to rep tech
THANKS GRANDMA

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
fthaworld510 said:
no i just turned 18 and 6 years ago i got tricked to open a bank account by my grandma and i put $180.00 in then she told me that the account needed her to be their with me to get the money or i had to be 18 and she never let my take any out she aways said i will need it later and she was right i need it to rep tech
THANKS GRANDMA
hahahahahaha that's classic

Aug 21, 2002
LoL!!! I wanna feel rich too guy's... Even though I have 6 shirts... That's what 190.00 bucks... Okay I get some for free, but still, I wanna be cool like Granny's boy!!!!!

Oct 6, 2002
BlackD said:
That's what I'm talkin bout. If I had your kind of skrill, then Id be cashin in weekly (I think we all would). But I got my navy Strange Bat & Snake and an autographed AngHellic poster.

-Don't know if this has happened to anyone else yet, but my Navy Strange shirt has a mini strange red and white logo on the left sleeve instead of the typical T9 cross barcode. I was misled by the Tech N9ne store, but no worries, it's just as sick.

Pzz out
THE PLACE THAT STRANGE HAS THE WORK DONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO CHANGE UP THE SHIRTS A LITTLE, THEY DID NOT REALIZE THAT PEOPLE WERE BEING TOLD THE SHIRTS WERE A CERTAIN WAY.