im a offical internet crip i joined c-lims gang lol..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
WHAT NIGGA

FADEDASSHELL

LIL WEIRD NIGGA...GET OFF MY DICC

IM IN THE STREETS NIGGA DONT NOCC MY NETWORK

LIM:devious:

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
MY EYES

MAN i CANT READ YOUR WRITING ITS KINDA BLURY LIKE WHEN YOU STARE INTO A RAINBOW....YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA ........YOU WANNA B-LIM:devious:

C-LIM

Jul 15, 2002
ok

im soooo scared ..........................fuck i better run and hide...oh fuck oh shit nah i anit even trippin on him hes aight but dissin lynch and hollow wtf thats like coolio tryin 2 fuck wit pac

Aug 18, 2002
damn yall funny juz kick it and if yall run into each other make it happen but it aint gonna do nuttin talk shit on the internet.
Lim just keep it real to your fans and dont even trip!
Fucc peace

C

c-lim weenie

dont even fuck wit my nigga lim

he a real ridah like me cuz we crippin cuz let it be known we anit no joke cuz

Aug 18, 2002
Cmon now keep that shit real cuzz we jus backin up lim cuzz yall fools is talkin shit! You know you wouldnt hit that fool up on tha outs, all you can do is talk sum shit over the internet and it aint even worth it. It aint gonna solve no shit its gonna start more. If yall want sum beef hit that fool up dont be talking down on that fool on the computer.
Fucc Peace

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
DAMN

Yawll niggas got issues......(c-lim weenie)

??????4 real?.......

new user name...you wanna b-lim dat bad nigga......come kikc it ...im not mad at you .....

niggaz got me on they mind dont they????

geesh

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
He aint got Stans, he got LIMs

They in hiz garage, in hiz closets, hungry & waitin on his bacc pourch for him to throw em some crumbz from hiz table. You are all they think about, lil dronez.

Lil cabbage patch dollz

They just wanna get to know "the real you" LMAO

Ima leave em with you, man.

-GD-
LMAO

lil LIMs everywhere.

maybe some day yawll get together and form voltron or somethin

good lucc with your lil smurflingz, Lim

Im outz
Kabol