Ill Bill aka Beatjacker...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2008
I''m not going to post the kid's e-mail address, but here is an APOLOGY letter from him re: the supposed beat jacking.

To those who got my email about ILL Bill and Dj Eclipse jackin/copying a beat
from my project....

I'm an asshole and I jumped to conclusions. The beats had similarities, but definately had their differences also. It is very
possible for people to use the same samples. The thing that got me worked up about this was that I had communication with
Eclipse and he had physical copies of my cd one year prior to ILL
Bill's release. So to me, at the time, it was hard for me to accept that it was more
than a coincidence, but I finally came to terms that it can happen and has happened before. I let my emotions get the best of me.
There's a slim to none chance that Eclipse even remembered hearing that song because it was about a year ago and he listens to people's demos all the time. Bill is a very talented artist on the mic and making beats, so it does seem kind of odd that someone
of his caliber would have to stoop to such a low level, so he probably didn't. People using the same same sample
has happened in MANY songs and should not be considered as a jack
move.

With all of this being said, I will be man enough to say....I apologize
to ILL Bill and Dj Eclipse for falsley accusing them of jackin and idea for a beat. I wish them the best success.

Buy ILL Bill's newest release in stores now "The Hour of Reprisal"

and go see him on tour now!

http://www.myspace.com/illbill