II SICC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
ive just comfirmed it mayne...try writin to them in pen mayne...walla walla state penetentry ....find em rappin hard on da yard mayne...

Jun 25, 2005
jayda650 said:
I heard the group split up and the black dude is in another group,
Thats what I heard also...the white dude made a comp wit hella cats like Totally Insane, Quinn, Andre Nickatina etc but in my opinion he fucked up all them tracks cuz he wuz rappin on them...all that money he spent for tha verses he shoulda just put his name on tha comp n left it at that.....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That comp woulda been nice if that dude didn't rap on every cut fucking it up, I don't wanna clown but some dude from Sunnyvale rapping about all kinds of gangster shit is pretty corny. Sunnyvale was rated one of the safest cities in america based off its size

Aug 24, 2006
Nevasoba said:
Thats what I heard also...the white dude made a comp wit hella cats like Totally Insane, Quinn, Andre Nickatina etc but in my opinion he fucked up all them tracks cuz he wuz rappin on them...all that money he spent for tha verses he shoulda just put his name on tha comp n left it at that.....

the truth hurts...