iI NEED A LOGO....FO FREE LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
WEST UP I NEED A LOGO IF ANY ONE HAS THE TIME TO DO IT
THE NAME OF MY COMPANY IS "CRITIC ENTERTAINMENT"

IM WAS THINKING A BIG "CE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

I AINT TRYING TO WASTE NO BODYS TIME THATS WHY I SAID FO FREE

IF YOU CAN DO IT LET ME KNOW IF I GET A TIGHT ONE THAT WILL BE MY COMPANY LOGO..

HOLLA

[email protected]

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
@Samos

I know about my Business. What kills me is if you aint finda help why reply.

I guess its just that random post you felt you needed to post in.

Thanks for all your business advise

God bless

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
i was thinkin bout takin 10 min to mock something up but if i aint even gonna get recognition for my shit then i aint doin shit. mane you gotta spend money to make money. that means puttin out for a pimp logo.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
that is for people wantin a sig or something for the site. NOT for a logo that will be used professionally and will be the front for his company. and again if i aint gettin recognition then why waste my time.

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
@Edj
west up man shit hook it up let mek now pimp my company name is
"Critic Entertainment" let me know whats good pimp

@evil
Thats why i put in the header "Free" If cats didnt wanna do it why reply.shit makes no sence.I "Know" There is dope ass graphics cats on here that wanna get payed.That is what they do so i understand them wanting to get payed.That is the whole reason i posted free for cats that just wanna fuck with it and see what they can do.Its just a logo i aint asking cats to design & website or a whole album cover. My comp is down so i cant use my photo shop or i would do it my self.

@Anyone else

Its just a logo if you feel it aint worth your time then thats cool im just asking that is the whole reason for siccness to network work for work or trade or what ever.If any one wants to do it holla if not i respect your hustle 100%
it just makes no sence why cats post about how they dont or wont do it for free.

Thank you for yall time

Young 2-11

Dec 31, 2004
www.enigmagraphics.biz
YOUNG 211 said:
@Samos

I know about my Business. What kills me is if you aint finda help why reply.

I guess its just that random post you felt you needed to post in.

Thanks for all your business advise

God bless

I'll do it for free as long as I can copy write it and rent it to you or take a dump on a sheet of paper....reason why we taking shit is you are wasting our time by asking for free shit.... :dead:

Dec 31, 2004
www.enigmagraphics.biz
YOUNG 211 said:
@evil
Thats why i put in the header "Free" If cats didnt wanna do it why reply.shit makes no sence.I "Know" There is dope ass graphics cats on here that wanna get payed.That is what they do so i understand them wanting to get payed.That is the whole reason i posted free for cats that just wanna fuck with it and see what they can do.Its just a logo i aint asking cats to design & website or a whole album cover. My comp is down so i cant use my photo shop or i would do it my self.

See thats the point cats doing free work mess it up for us and themselves...when they do get on and do graphics for cats they will have the the worst time because muthafuckas like yourself don't want to pay for shit....

2. you getting a deal from us any way u pay $300 for a logo when by corp standards or even reg is $500 or better because we are creating your image and what people will know you by think about def jam or yahoo....

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
YOUNG 211 said:
@evil

you wanted a free logo so here it is.

thats about as creative as im gonna get without you offering recognition and rights or some skrilla for the task you presented.