If you thought me getting my free FTI shirt so early was weird....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
today i come home from a thanksgiving party and my mom hands me another envelope.......my 2nd free FTI shirt........so if anybody failed to get theirs, it might be a good chance that I unknowingly fucked you over, sorry........

i'm just going to accept it as an early b-day present since my birthday is Dec. 2nd.......THANX STRANGE :classic:

Aug 19, 2002
ok, wait to see if they send you an email about the free t-shirt, if they dont get me your e-mail and i'll forward you all the past newsletters.......including the one with the information about the tee........you should get your shirt quick-like since you live in cali and they ship outa LA.....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^lmao

i got my shirt saturday........
i made my girl where that shit through the mall........lol
everyone was trippin on that F-the industry!!

out!!

Sep 7, 2002
i got mines saturday too....good shit....those that aint got one yet need to hurry they slacker asses up an sign up for one.....

FTI BITCH!!! ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Apr 25, 2002
GrEw_SuM said:
ok, wait to see if they send you an email about the free t-shirt, if they dont get me your e-mail and i'll forward you all the past newsletters.......including the one with the information about the tee........you should get your shirt quick-like since you live in cali and they ship outa LA.....
[email protected]

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I emailed them because it wont let e sign up to that site for some weird reason evertime at the end when it asks me about the newsletter it just freezes so I emailed her and she hasn't responded. That is fucked up if I don't get one cuz I was one of the first to try and sign up for that site and it never worked.