if you could buy 3 new CD's right now..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
new as in 2002..

which 3 would you get?

im asking cuz i just got some money and im gonna go out this weekend and i dont want to be dissapointed when i spend my cash..

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Yo Tim, ya heard that Greg Street album yet? Mayne, that's a hard album. Pretty much every song on there knocks. It's got Outkast, Too Short, Drama, Three 6 Mafia, Trick Daddy, Pastor Troy, and alotta other folx on it. Check it out if ya get the chance.

Later!!

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Daz - The Life I Lead
Cozmo - Coz Pacino
Done Deal Family - Runs In The Family
Jacka - Jacka
Mista Cane - Who Am I? Now We Begin
FFSC - Vanity & Insanity
Camp Mob Figaz

----------------------------

Borderline

Hoodfellaz - Grinden To Shinen
Uzi - Deadly Weapon

A

All Out HOGG

If they aint already in your arsenal...

A.D.R. Lavey 'Leviathin's Creation"
Nonfiktion 'Creative Diffrences"
Dre Dog 'I Hate You With A Passion"
Mac Mall 'Illegal Business 2000?"
Full Proof Ammunition 'Stompilation"

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

1.E-MOE "Ghetto Gospel"

2.Lynch by Inch, Suicide Note

3.C.O.S "Siccmade Rituals"

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................

:rolleyes:

D-LOCC

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
id take "hard 2 b-legit" becuz im broke and when i went to rasputins i copd on the Absolute Power and could only afford one....then id say "Bullys Wit Fullys" cuz i cant find it nowhere and i want the original cd case then id swoop on Lethal Weaponz

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
wtf's goin on................hella wide

Savage Times
Who Got It Comp.
Msane-U.T.I

Looking Forward to:
Lynch-Suicide Note
T-Nutty-Last of the Flowheecans