If U Need WEST COAST Beats Holla at my Relli. ( compare to Dre, Battlecats and Quik)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
My relative does church rap with this group called Out Tha Darknes. But he's vicious on that MPC, Triton, and that Roland Mv8000. Check that nigga myspace out for beats and they music.
The Groups Page
http://www.myspace.com/outthadarkness

and if you want beats check out these other two myspaces and get at him

http://www.myspace.com/mayjaproductions and http://www.myspace.com/mrgottrax he got that battle cat feel im tellin you.
His name is Shaddy G aka. Mr. Got Trax aka The Genius.

Tell him Gino Riggs Sent you

Feb 16, 2006
50cal said:
I checked them out but comparing to the greats is a far fetch...unless you heard something I aint....

Here you go agiain with that constructive criticsm shit. He was influenced by them niggas. Battle cat, Dre, and Dj Quik. Of course I cant compare him to the greats because they made it I only put that in the topic so that muthafuckas would check it out. He's grindin right now tryin to make it. I bet alot of other muthafuckas will feel his shit. West Coast shit like I said and your right I have heard a lot of things you aint.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
in your title you said compare to Dr dre,dj quik,battlecat...also you put him under the top dago producers thread.....come on now...I aint even gonna argue with you...you right...hows that

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Gino Riggs said:
Here you go agiain with that constructive criticsm shit. He was influenced by them niggas. Battle cat, Dre, and Dj Quik. Of course I cant compare him to the greats because they made it I only put that in the topic so that muthafuckas would check it out. He's grindin right now tryin to make it. I bet alot of other muthafuckas will feel his shit. West Coast shit like I said and your right I have heard a lot of things you aint.
Out of curiousity...were you pressing extra hard on the keyboard when you were typing this?

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
O.k I went back and checked the otd myspace and christ walk does sound pretty good i wasnt feelin so much the others.....About a month ago I sat and listened to about 30 brand new battlecat beats ....Its hard not to notice how battlecat constructs his beats as opposed to those who are influenced by him,agin.....that christ walk comes really close..when I listened to the others...theres to much crowding with the sounds..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Gino, this happens every now and then someone comes in and tries to either plug themselves,or friend and they have never posted on here.We all would love to hear some good music,and are opent to new artists like you mentioned...It just kind rubs us the wrong way when people come in spam and leave.I hope you keep coming back to the siccness and tell all your friends...the more you come and interact,you will notice a certain amount of unwritten rules as far as etiquette,and also will see that there is alot of knowledge on this board,and can be great way to learn and promote.....so anyways..welcome to the board...and in time maybe what i have said may make more sense....dont get caught up in getting mad over remarks..I know its tough ( I was the same way) but you will learn that you can get on the wrong side of people quik,and that aint good for any one especially if you trying to network,Ive had a few people I used to get into it with...now we cool...credibilty is important on this thread,and ya have to put in some work..even if you are a O.G. on another site.