Ice Cube Cover Art

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
now that i remember who u are, and peeped you site, this is not up to par...i wouldnt even post it looking like that. im a fan of your work, so no hate intended. but all your other shit SMASHES on this bro.

C

CcytzO_Loc

underground said:
now that i remember who u are, and peeped you site, this is not up to par...i wouldnt even post it looking like that. im a fan of your work, so no hate intended. but all your other shit SMASHES on this bro.

co sign that to the fullest....i just peeped your covers in your myspace pics and this shit looks like it was done by a whole nother person.....

Jul 14, 2007
Okay, now I have a design team? I wish, a design team and a very profitable company would be nice, but no, I don't have that. Just an individual.

Everyone has their outstanding work and their subpar work. For instance, Underground (Customs), his Payroll cover, Jeezy cover, Cashville Mixtape and Tech N9ne on his MySpace look done by someone different, or someone imitating his style, compared to his other covers.

Designers have good and bad - a good example, have you noticed how much Pen & Pixel's work has fell off? I remember some of their covers were amazing, even if it was bling-bling crap, just the overall work from mid-late 90s and early 00s, but if you go look at their stuff now, it looks horrible.

C

CcytzO_Loc

nitetrain said:
Okay, now I have a design team? I wish, a design team and a very profitable company would be nice, but no, I don't have that. Just an individual.

Everyone has their outstanding work and their subpar work. For instance, Underground (Customs), his Payroll cover, Jeezy cover, Cashville Mixtape and Tech N9ne on his MySpace look done by someone different, or someone imitating his style, compared to his other covers.

Designers have good and bad - a good example, have you noticed how much Pen & Pixel's work has fell off? I remember some of their covers were amazing, even if it was bling-bling crap, just the overall work from mid-late 90s and early 00s, but if you go look at their stuff now, it looks horrible.

i wasnt aware pen n pixel was still around.....