"I wasnt driving, the black kid was" - Lohan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
That bitch aint even white.

Shes transparent.

Bony rib ass ginger bitch.

All she needs to do is get a fake beast orange tan after a 3 week tic tac diet, and then some lame ass "Mens" magazine like Maxim can name her "Number one hottest chick in America". Weak ass khaki short wearing white boys named Todd. Scared of a bitch with bones covered by skin.

Why would you want a human skeleton girlfriend?

Nice elbows today honey. Compliment your shoulder blade well! Fuck white collar white people.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
If her, paris hilton and britney spears died in a plane crash i think it would be safe to declare it a international holiday that would end the war between the jews and the muslims

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
That bitch aint even white.

Shes transparent.

Bony rib ass ginger bitch.

All she needs to do is get a fake beast orange tan after a 3 week tic tac diet, and then some lame ass "Mens" magazine like Maxim can name her "Number one hottest chick in America". Weak ass khaki short wearing white boys named Todd. Scared of a bitch with bones covered by skin.

Why would you want a human skeleton girlfriend?

Nice elbows today honey. Compliment your shoulder blade well! Fuck white collar white people.
LOL ...fa realla

jayda650 said:
If her, paris hilton and britney spears died in a plane crash i think it would be safe to declare it a international holiday that would end the war between the jews and the muslims
real talk... i'd just throw a party for the fuck of it