I want to travel to the next plane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Man Ive been on this blue planet for 20 years now and this stage of existence is amazing! I am mesmorized everyday on how colorful and unique and advanced our world has become. All the different mixtures of human dna creating mexican-africans, asian-whites, black-eskimos, german-isreali, arab-indian, ect. The whole world is becoming smaller and all the different original dna patterns have been lost in gene-pool of obscurity. The granfathers of our existence must be amazed on the journey man-kind have accomplished with the mixture of alien and ape dna. We have become the rulers and destiny of our third planet rotating the small sun in our minature and extremley lifeless solar system.

I can't wait to journey beyond the stars when my cellestial body ceases to exist. After I am burned down to ashes, I will be a soul flying the skys above and beyond anything I have ever seen. Our existence is mandatory and a gift from the universe. We must cherish everything we have been given and live the years of our lives out with pride.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
rayzaray said:
Man Ive been on this blue planet for 20 years now and this stage of existence is amazing! I am mesmorized everyday on how colorful and unique and advanced our world has become. All the different mixtures of human dna creating mexican-africans, asian-whites, black-eskimos, german-isreali, arab-indian, ect. The whole world is becoming smaller and all the different original dna patterns have been lost in gene-pool of obscurity. The granfathers of our existence must be amazed on the journey man-kind have accomplished with the mixture of alien and ape dna. We have become the rulers and destiny of our third planet rotating the small sun in our minature and extremley lifeless solar system.

I can't wait to journey beyond the stars when my cellestial body ceases to exist. After I am burned down to ashes, I will be a soul flying the skys above and beyond anything I have ever seen. Our existence is mandatory and a gift from the universe. We must cherish everything we have been given and live the years of our lives out with pride.
you sound like you were off some good dope...

Dec 27, 2002
you sound like you were off some good dope...
And how do you think you sound whenever you mention that Jesus rose from the dead or that God manifested Himself as a burning bush?

I gotta admit though this cat is out there with the "mixture of alien and ape DNA" shit. That shit is absolutely ludicrous, but at the same time cats whose minds are on some cosmic celestial subjects are much more interesting to talk to and listen to than simpleton clowns who don't think or do anything other than eatin pork rinds drinkin brew and talkin about buckethead bitches all day.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And how do you think you sound whenever you mention that Jesus rose from the dead or that God manifested Himself as a burning bush?
I sound like lord krsna...

OR

I could sound like a bitch that sticks her nose in other peeps biz...commenting on things that ARENT directed at them...

Im glad i dont eat pork rinds and drink brew....

:H:

ps to the original poster (who didnt comment on what i said) the comment wasnt meant to offend.

Dec 27, 2002
I sound like lord krsna...

OR

I could sound like a bitch that sticks her nose in other peeps biz...commenting on things that ARENT directed at them...
Lord Krsna? :classic:

:H: has neeeeeveeeeer stuck his nose in other peeps biz or commented on things that ARENT directed at him. :rolleyes:

I didn't make that comment to start no shit, just to say that as "dopey" as this cat may sound to you, there are people who view YOUR spiritual beliefs with the same jaundiced eye.