I want to thank the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2010
For taking Bay Area music from a solid 6 to a 4. Some of you members are too involved and highly opinionated. Unless your getting paid by a artist or label you shouldn't really give a shit. I know there certain people in the rap game, mostly moguls or CEOs, that are complete douch bags. Besides that who gives a fuck. Stop cheerleading and sticking up for your favorite rapper cuz they ain't sticking up for you. I listen to philthy lil rue j-Stalin mess yuk Mob Figaz A-wax baby face assassins (kafani) lavish d tupac and biggie ect. I can give 2 shits if they all hate each other. As a matter of fact my pittsburg music file is like 90% mob Figaz and awax so as the music shuffles in can got from ap's in the line of fire to awaxs fly pelican and back to the mob Figaz hustlin in the rain. I can give a fuck if they beefin. I read posts about how much hoes and money philthy had and another on how the mob figaz hadn't killed awax yet. Like really you niggaz taking it to the next level. Pretty soon I wouldn't be surprised if I started reading some of you talking about how big they favorite rappers dick is. Only opinions that should be coming out your mouths is wether a cd was good or bad. So to all the rappers named keep making your music and listen to the fans opinion on music not on this other dumb ass shit that they have no part in.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
You can't blame a online site for offline music

If this place didn't exist I bet money sales would go down and interest would be a lot less and musicians would have no actual understanding of how people feel

Outside of actual posters there are people who read and gain information
I dunno another mans trash is one mans treasure bro

I know what you mean, but I don't see it as a big issue

And also nothing wrong with Bay Area music Right now.

If I felt like restarting some of my musicial paths a lot of my fans and solid fanbase would come from here, so I'd have to thank the spot for existing as it really is one of the last existing places online for this type of music

Last edited: