I WANNA BUY SOME BEATS FOR A COMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Now that I got the producers attention, I wanna say as a fan what I'm looking for in a beat.

1. The beat MAKES or BREAKS the song, period.

2. I don't care what the rapper says, if the beat/production isn't there the song won't mean shit. (good example, khayree presents the Blackalation) Khayree no matter what represents w/ production . . . . and a not-so-good rapper will sound GREAT over his shit

3. Use your MOTHER FUCKING turntables . . . . DID YOU HEAR ME ????????? Use the FUCKING turntables, scratch the fuck out of your shit!!!

4. Use samples . . . I don't care if it's scooby doo or the newest sopranos or whatever . . . use samples ( I wanna hear some seinfeld and simpsons samples) Make em' 2 second type thangs, but use em . . . the rap audience isn't just rap . . . they like to hear other shit mixxed in, dig ? :)

LAST TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH: Someone put out a DJ Rectangle type mixtape for bay area rap . . . . and artists, make some MIXTAPES!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Why you should purchase RHYTHMX tracks from Tha Mobbservatory:
1. Got tracks all day/all night, nonstop track factory.
2. Different shit than what you'd expect from tha YAY.
3. I've got more hooks than a bait shop.
4. Can morphin into whatever you're looking for in a beat&sound.
5. GOT HITS? I got'em, promise.

[email protected]

Peace, Pro$$$perity & Pimp Tha Industry, RHYTHMX $ickWid'It Records est 1969

May 20, 2002
Give dj Mark7 a 100,000 studio, a bag of Vicatin, two coronas, and
a couple of strippers...and he's the one for the job....

platinum hits........and the little fucker can scratch too.......

May 20, 2002
I just realized sumtin........he DOESN'T want any beats! He was just gettin ya'll attention.....but everybody's like ....get at me...
ya need to go with me.......I'm dope! please choose me....LOL...

Apr 25, 2002
dj 2nv said:
I just realized sumtin........he DOESN'T want any beats! He was just gettin ya'll attention.....but everybody's like ....get at me...
Rene got it! I went to the bar last night and took care of damn near 20 beers. I just get pissed at sucky beats, no scratching and no sampling

LoL this was kind of a pointless post, I'd just like to hear a DJ Rectangle type mixtape WITH TONS OF SCRATCHING and bay area music.

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
dj 2nv said:
I was wondering why everyone was tryin' to sell him beats after he clearly said he was just trying to get the attention of producers. That's why I was just sayin' I do all that, not trying to solicit my production skills. But..if you are sick and tired of what you're hearing as far as beats from Bay producers, take a chance and check out my album for $5. Just ask Rene...it's different AND dope.

Apr 25, 2002
i will definately be persuing Rhythm X...Mark 7(where's my beat fuckhead lol) and Mr Peete for production on my album...

i need to holla at Black C to see if we can work somethin out

i tried hollerin at Khayree but i think he said NO lol

i'm also working with Tzar and Nemo of Paradox Unit(orlando/memphis/toronto)

prolly DJ Kno(atlanta)
Skee AlfaMega(sunnydale/san bruno)

Apr 25, 2002
MOE, get some good production dogg . . . that's all you need! Seriously . . . slang or do what you gotta do to get some bread . . and BREAK IT for beats . . .