i typed sicvess.net/vb instead of siccness.net/vb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
whii i go to take a shit an everybody used all the toilet paper so i thought i had to be onsome be a man use your hand shit until i remebered i had more under the sink. so i reached a little furter then usaul to get it and saved myself. luckily i have the memory of an elephant haha

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ I was really drunk at some random house of people I didnt know once and there was literally NO toilet paper to be found in the bathroom. So I used the hand towel they had hanging and threw it in the hamper in the bathroom.

Someone in that family made a shitty discovery.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That pad actually got torn the fuck up by a bunch of different people that night. Whoever the house belonged to (someone's parents) probably tripped the fuck out. There had to be at least $5,000 worth of damage to that place.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ I was really drunk at some random house of people I didnt know once and there was literally NO toilet paper to be found in the bathroom. So I used the hand towel they had hanging and threw it in the hamper in the bathroom.

Someone in that family made a shitty discovery.
My homie also jumped up and pulled down the ceiling fan in the living room of the house for some reason. This was all back in high school.
That pad actually got torn the fuck up by a bunch of different people that night. Whoever the house belonged to (someone's parents) probably tripped the fuck out. There had to be at least $5,000 worth of damage to that place.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ nutkase putting his story in 3 separate posts so people wouldn't realise it's a story and put cool story bro pics there but then someone put the story all together in one post and put a cool story bruh-goon there

Nov 24, 2003

Man I was at party in HS and people were opening cans of catfood and whipping them against the walls lol

I gotta admit I felt bad for the fucker

Sep 29, 2003
whii i go to take a shit an everybody used all the toilet paper so i thought i had to be onsome be a man use your hand shit until i remebered i had more under the sink. so i reached a little furter then usaul to get it and saved myself. luckily i have the memory of an elephant haha
I believe if you are ever in this situation, the man code stipulates you may use one or both socks if necessary...under extreme circumstances, a toque, wool fitted or fuzzy animal such as a kitten or ferrett may also be used.....