I-Tunes has Northern Expozure 5, & Woodie's Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
It's already Official! You can pull it up right now from anywhere in the world that has i-tunes!! Run a search for "Woodie" or for "Northern Expozure" on the i-tunes "Music Store."

You can download entire CDs for $9.99, or just get individual songs for 99 cents a piece all online at www.itunes.com

You can also hear 30 seconds of each song for free. I understand i-tunes has some arrangement with the record company so that sales there benefit the artists-- so download everything you can.

You do NOT need to have an ipod. You can download songs right to your computer, hear them on there and burn disks from that.

:knockout:

Feb 12, 2005
im pretty sure...........

fat steve, our side of the state,big tone, and connected inc titles should be listed as well....... $11.95 for a download????? if anybody else signed up with the distributors theres will be also......

Nov 27, 2002
PLOTONE said:
fat steve, our side of the state,big tone, and connected inc titles should be listed as well....... $11.95 for a download????? if anybody else signed up with the distributors theres will be also......
Whoops--- my bad. It's not 11.95, it's $9.99 for each of Woodie's albums in there & for Northern Expozure 5. I don't know where I got 11.95 from-- that came out of nowhere. Maybe that's it with some tax? Or maybe that was the cost of one of the other albums I put in there? Where the hell did I get that number? :rolleyes:

There's HELL OF stuff on i-tunes I never thought I'd ever find there-- hard to find things from a whole bunch of different artists, new stuff & old stuff, hard core explicit rap from all over. It's not like Walmart. I doesn't cost anything to look around or to listen to samples. I'm pretty impressed with the "Music Store" selection-- but it takes a while to figure out how to search for stuff by selecting "Music Store" before hitting "Browse" after you download the i-tunes software. I was running in circles for awhile trying to figure it out-- but I got the hang of it. I been wanting a new "Demons in my Sleep" & this is perfect-- like 2 minutes to download, & this'll never get scratched on my harddrive, plus it benefits all the artists by increasing their "download" counts. :classic: Show some love & help boost the East Co Co rankings there.