I THOUGHT THIS WAS A GANGTAS WEBSITE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Lol these niggas said I got ran out of a thread like it was a block or sumthin..u niggas kill me..when I say gangsta website I mean keep it gangsta..what u hoes do aint gangsta..erybody who know me know my resilience..its just crazy to me how drivin u niggas are to hate..and he said if I woulda shut up I woulda got the heathens off me lol..im scared..maybe next time il watch my mouth before I end up dead huh? On here your a group of bitches who THINK yoyr actually makin a mark on this dry ass site..in real life u a sucka..
Ok cool....but after all that you still have a skin condition mayne.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
LMAO I come back 3+ days later & this clown shill macc is still on the internet going back & forth like a tough guy?

dawgg, I thought you aint like this site? losers on here, the site is dead right? TF you even doing here "gangsta" ...I thought gangstas aint on the internet but you steady been on here arguing for the last 97 hours straight LOL

WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU

aint no way in hell you made any money or touched any pussu while typing on this dead ass site

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
LMAO I come back 3+ days later & this clown shill macc is still on the internet going back & forth like a tough guy?

dawgg, I thought you aint like this site? losers on here, the site is dead right? TF you even doing here "gangsta" ...I thought gangstas aint on the internet but you steady been on here arguing for the last 97 hours straight LOL

WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU

aint no way in hell you made any money or touched any pussu while typing on this dead ass site
shill macc and filth dee been GOIN IN the last few days on the sicc.
this is what happens when you give people meth and a laptop